Would you

my mum was all talking bout in her days they rarely got beats just f*cked up punishments like standing on 1 leg holding tin cans and balancing a brick on ur head, and if u dropped a can ur time wud start agen lololhow can 1 time my cousin was having a snowball fight with sum chicks and my african uncle was like 'AH AH JNR, WHY ARE YOU STONING PEOPLE AH U MAD, GERR INSIDE NOW'and he made my cousin do squats and then face the wall 4 like 3 hours no toilet breakwas hilarious
Nigerian people are so evil when it comes to these things I swear. The plus side is that it improves your balance. biggrin.gifBoys are more likely to get these punishments than girls though. The selection and cruelty of these punishments are digusting!
not giving ya child is the REAL EVILits people like that that make all the killers that go on dvds with guns etcITS THEM THAT ARE EVILSPARE NOT THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD
You know what? I approve of beating. I caught beats when I was wayward and I'm okay now.Its these mad punishments.like:-standing on 1 foot with eyes closed and arms raised-balancing on 1 foot, the other raised in the air, body bent forward to the ground balancing on 1 finger-holding your ears and doing mutiple squats until your parent is satifised-lying on the ground with arms and legs in the air balancing on your coccyxits these things I don't agree with. That, imo is evil.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my mum was all talking bout in her days they rarely got beats just f*cked up punishments like standing on 1 leg holding tin cans and balancing a brick on ur head, and if u dropped a can ur time wud start agen lololhow can 1 time my cousin was having a snowball fight with sum chicks and my african uncle was like 'AH AH JNR, WHY ARE YOU STONING PEOPLE AH U MAD, GERR INSIDE NOW'and he made my cousin do squats and then face the wall 4 like 3 hours no toilet breakwas hilarious
dat bit made me crease

Nigerian people are so evil when it comes to these things I swear. The plus side is that it improves your balance. biggrin.gifBoys are more likely to get these punishments than girls though. The selection and cruelty of these punishments are digusting!
not giving ya child is the REAL EVILits people like that that make all the killers that go on dvds with guns etcITS THEM THAT ARE EVILSPARE NOT THE ROD AND SPOIL THE CHILD
You know what? I approve of beating. I caught beats when I was wayward and I'm okay now.Its these mad punishments.like:-standing on 1 foot with eyes closed and arms raised-balancing on 1 foot, the other raised in the air, body bent forward to the ground balancing on 1 finger-holding your ears and doing mutiple squats until your parent is satifised-lying on the ground with arms and legs in the air balancing on your coccyxits these things I don't agree with. That, imo is evil.
seeing someone else do them punishments is hilarious. not soo when youre doing it yourself, but definitely teaches a lesson.

You know what? I approve of beating. I caught beats when I was wayward and I'm okay now.Its these mad punishments.like:-standing on 1 foot with eyes closed and arms raised- balancing on 1 foot, the other raised in the air, body bent forward to the ground balancing on 1 finger -holding your ears and doing mutiple squats until your parent is satifised-lying on the ground with arms and legs in the air balancing on your coccyxits these things I don't agree with. That, imo is evil.
are you trying to be funny cos im not laughing only one person i know can do that BRUCE LEE and he does that for practise a child is incapable of doing that so its just SILLY

You know what? I approve of beating. I caught beats when I was wayward and I'm okay now.Its these mad punishments.like:-standing on 1 foot with eyes closed and arms raised- balancing on 1 foot, the other raised in the air, body bent forward to the ground balancing on 1 finger -holding your ears and doing mutiple squats until your parent is satifised-lying on the ground with arms and legs in the air balancing on your coccyxits these things I don't agree with. That, imo is evil.
are you trying to be funny cos im not laughing only one person i know can do that BRUCE LEE and he does that for practise a child is incapable of doing that so its just SILLY
I'm not trying to be funny. If I could find a picture to show you I would. Nigerians have been doing this from morning.Its probably where Bruce Lee got it from.

boy nigerian are serious but i dont really see them exposed as bad parents as much as say a lot of white parents on tvmaybe my source is not reliable but i have MOSTLY had nigerians as STRICT parents not abusive and it shows in the fact they are very serious about qualificationsas for jamaicans well boy i received BARE hot licks from various members of the family and i regret NONE OF IT and my son gets the same as he has even less reason to miss behave.

Thing is I would even cite it as abusive per se, I wasn't raised in Nigeria so my mentality would obviously be different to someone that was. I see it as cruelty the way some people see smacking as cruelty. Its not the type of thing I would see myself inflicting on my children.Its the old school parents that use these techniques but I think they might even be more of a deterrent than smacking.Your source is reliable when it comes to the ones that remember that they are parents instead of pretending that they are flossin.

not giving ya child is the REAL EVILits people like that that make all the killers that go on dvds with guns etclike:-standing on 1 foot with eyes closed and arms raised-balancing on 1 foot, the other raised in the air, body bent forward to the ground balancing on 1 fingerseeing someone else do them punishments is hilarious. not soo when youre doing it yourself, but definitely teaches a lesson.
so thats why nigerians are so good at martial arts biggrin.gif02jan_69a.jpg

see when ur mum beat u did u ever raise up your hand coz you did not want to get beat?when I done that my mum came out with some diffrent sh*t about I am trying to fight her now
lol, them 1smy mum would come out with "who you raising ur hand to?"the claps seemed endless after that
yessssi wern raisin my hand i was jus blockin, but all of a sudden she thinks its a fight
i remember them ones and my mum would be like "did you drink your piss or something?" (her way of saying are you f$%@ing mad???!!!) and before i could even defend myself she would have whipped my hands out the way so hard, then it would be ON from there. lol@kurious and getting beat naked. try getting beat when you're in the shower-naked and wet it's the most painful thing ever-and you know you can't run anywhere

one of my nigerian friends said his mom would pray before beating him.. something along the lines of " dear God, i pray that the lesson i teach your child today will sink into his spirit that the devil does not steal him from you" biggrin.gifboy exaggerates so much but it had us in stitches the way he says stuff

one of my nigerian friends said his mom would pray before beating him.. something along the lines of " dear God, i pray that the lesson i teach your child today will sink into his spirit that the devil does not steal him from you" biggrin.gifboy exaggerates so much but it had us in stitches the way he says stuff
LMFAO!If that is true, his mum >>___________

LMAOnigerians are too funny

AKSHFCJDSGBDSGKNBVFDBVHNTRKJBGFUAJU6Y45T78TYHU5GIHBTNJHYJUYNRTJ5K7YNRWJ5KY5IKJ7YNT7KUYTHK7YUMLMFAOAfricans cant pronounce words for sh*t and can write perfect english but say it backwards.Thats something my uncle always does.*Calls cousins house phone*Me: Hello Uncle, is Steven at home?Uncle: OO she has gone.... somewhere*Waits for him to realise his mistake*Me: biggrin.gif err StevenUncle: Ahh ahh she has gone somewhereMe: Ok thank you*Locks me*Man is a legend.

LLLLMMMMAAAOOOOOOO!!that is some twisted prayer.....while she's all there praying, man would be putting on extra layers of clothing....

AKSHFCJDSGBDSGKNBVFDBVHNTRKJBGFUAJU6Y45T78TYHU5GIHBTNJHYJUYNRTJ5K7YNRWJ5KY5IKJ7YNT7KUYTHK7YUMLMFAOAfricans cant pronounce words for sh*t and can write perfect english but say it backwards.Thats something my uncle always does.*Calls cousins house phone*Me: Hello Uncle, is Steven at home?Uncle: OO she has gone.... somewhere*Waits for him to realise his mistake*Me: biggrin.gif err StevenUncle: Ahh ahh she has gone somewhereMe: Ok thank you*Locks me*Man is a legend.
LMAO

LLLLMMMMAAAOOOOOOO!!that is some twisted prayer.....while she's all there praying, man would be putting on extra layers of clothing....
:D:D