Confirmation of Kara-Louise's ''thickness'' (Images)

Apocalyptica

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm ok, the thickness aint in proportion but still.65954_bscap0002_122_369lo.jpgYou can tell she got a fat naan tho and I reckon in bed her thickness would make a nice sloppy sex.Its not always whats pleasing to the eye is whats pleasing to the touch, Id still f*ck her.
Lmao you could salvage decent sex from any bruck down gash init?She's thick with no tits or bum... That's not cool man. That stupid face as well. See how the Ghanaian part of her got diluted.
Clock what im saying tho48162_bscap0002_122_533lo.jpgThe backoff dont come out but she still got alot of meat on it, thats the key.If she bent over in the doggy wid the back arched all the way you still get a good doggy out of that.

Guest Durrty Boi
hmmmm ok, the thickness aint in proportion but still.65954_bscap0002_122_369lo.jpgYou can tell she got a fat naan tho and I reckon in bed her thickness would make a nice sloppy sex.Its not always whats pleasing to the eye is whats pleasing to the touch, Id still f*ck her.
Lmao you could salvage decent sex from any bruck down gash init?She's thick with no tits or bum... That's not cool man. That stupid face as well. See how the Ghanaian part of her got diluted.
Clock what im saying tho48162_bscap0002_122_533lo.jpgThe backoff dont come out but she still got alot of meat on it, thats the key.If she bent over in the doggy wid the back arched all the way you still get a good doggy out of that.
true stories

true stories
LMAOOOLuca's bigTactical strategies an all sorts

LOLOLOL science right there. But in my experience of them body types there, the bum is an actual cushion to protect the back wall. So the meat will make for good absorbing but wont protect that back wall from a good beating (which a good backoff will do). Thats when you hear "stop" biggrin.gif Either way Shabnam, Nikki or Kara. Any one I see first I dont mind, getting moved too.

Guest Black Tom
we r being over harsh everyman would bang her innit like a sh*t movie we know its sh*t but will watch it again
When she come in bare man was hyping her, now they are saying she is the ugliest bb contestant