Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack X Supreme

So everyone on the internet is...

I like to talk....dunno if im a expert but i like it!!
i like to talk , i think sometimes i talk to much though.

Guest Durrty Boi

personal computer technology, windows onlyand also HD technology (ish) still gettin there

oh yeah, i consider myself an expert in pro audio (producing music and all that stuff), but it's still a working progress
How could you be an expert if its still a 'working (work in?) progress'?

oh yeah, i consider myself an expert in pro audio (producing music and all that stuff), but it's still a working progress
well im an expert in chatting sh*t, just this time it didn't make sense when i thought about it biggrin.gif

Guest Durrty Boi
how the f*ck do u record in sonar producer edition?not vocals, but like with VSTi's?coz in fruity u can click to recordbut on here i cnt do sh*t

lmao

how the f*ck do u record in sonar producer edition?not vocals, but like with VSTi's?coz in fruity u can click to recordbut on here i cnt do sh*t
you on about recording midi? or recording the output of the vsti ?

Guest Durrty Boi
you on about recording midi? or recording the output of the vsti ?
like say ur using....sampletankn u wanna record an instrument while playin it on a keyboardin fruity u jus press the record button n what notbut how do u do it in sonar? the record buton is greyed out