• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
i didn't like her attitude much.
and she thinks rammed is a made up word? f*cking idiot
She's trying to be a know-it-all. But when you make such a stupid mistake like that your just lost.

Guest I.B.Blackman

and how comes she didnt get slewd off for makin a "hello" topicladies of Vip2 u need 2 step up your slewage gameits the initiation of these parts

hello ur attitude stinks stinks stillswiftie I just had a ramdom idea u should get vip2.co.uk on flyers for raves then make a raving room so it is kinda like a clubbers guide ting reckon that can work coz people r promoting u but u r promoting them so it should not cost u nothing but 1000's of people get to see the web site

How come you have capitalised ASS? Do you like getting rammed from behind?
rammed? seriously who makes up this kind of vocabulary? well to answer the first part.. my ass is a USEFUL and VALUABLE part of my body owned by me which provides me with great ADVANTAGE hence the fact i typed it in caps..'ASSets'
great advantage....one of them chicks.
no dear..you see..i don't recall my mother ever being a hen so in no way am i a chick.
suk my scrotum biggrin.gif

and how comes she didnt get slewd off for makin a "hello" topicladies of Vip2 u need 2 step up your slewage gameits the initiation of these parts
lol, then you guys would be calling the females bitchy. we'll leave the initiation to the fellas

no i have not got an attitude and i am not a sket...my ASSets are for my Fiance only..my first love..the man who i'm in love with and engaged to.. so to put you all straight..i'm not a chick, whore whatever you want to call me..i'm a lady. sorry to disappoint you biggrin.gif
0,,5341105,00.jpg

Guest Asclepius

Just piss off you sket.About your ASSet is for your fella only.Dont chat sh*t youre that ugly nerd girl giving shines to be excepted into the in crowd.

no i have not got an attitude and i am not a sket...my ASSets are for my Fiance only..my first love..the man who i'm in love with and engaged to.. so to put you all straight..i'm not a chick, whore whatever you want to call me..i'm a lady. sorry to disappoint you biggrin.gif
The fact that you actually named YOURSELF as Lil' Miss ASSets speaks volumes itself.... :D