THE "IS MY BUM BIG IN THIS THREAD"

FACE OFF BEYOND

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Waits for MzDark&Lovely*
chocs is my homegirl an everyting but she cud snap her back 95 degrees and she still wudnt have nuffin 2 push out *4give me*its funny u made this topic tho face off, no gyal with no bottom has the right 2 walk stush imo
Kurious u bitch lol as u sed b4 its all bout angles but hey i kno my batty aint flat jus checkout da myspace lolol
Standing in the chicken shop cockin ur batty, nuff class there girlie.
Whats the Myspace?.
Its on her sig, same pic she has in her avi too. myspace is set to private, I hate private myspacers.

Guest Seriouss

I didn't start anything!!!!!The way I see it - you take pictures, you leave yourself open to get commented upon.But she said, it was a bad picture and she DOES have a batty so.....

I didn't start anything!!!!!The way I see it - you take pictures, you leave yourself open to get commented upon.But she said, it was a bad picture and she DOES have a batty so.....*inserts missing text due to fault in serious's router* .......let her keep deluding herself

chocs is my homegirl an everyting but she cud snap her back 95 degrees and she still wudnt have nuffin 2 push out *4give me*its funny u made this topic tho face off, no gyal with no bottom has the right 2 walk stush imo
Kurious u bitch lol as u sed b4 its all bout angles but hey i kno my batty aint flat jus checkout da myspace lolol
I aint teking the piss but Mizchif showed me certain pics of you in your knickers still.

lmao u lot r deep i tagged out long timerushing is not my stylemore lat battys more flat battysoh my dayshttp://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_pic.php...amp;pid=8945272*heart stops*how can i think the jacket was hanging up on the doorlmaoooooooooooooooooooooosum new edition of 'Wheres Batty?' loooooool
the girls got a cheek to even take a photo.

I aint teking the piss but Mizchif showed me certain pics of you in your knickers still.
LMAObooooooooyyy blue. . .

ARMS AND LEGSARMS AND LEGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lmao u lot r deep i tagged out long timerushing is not my stylemore lat battys more flat battysoh my dayshttp://www.face-pic.com/pages/view_pic.php...amp;pid=8945272*heart stops*how can i think the jacket was hanging up on the doorlmaoooooooooooooooooooooosum new edition of 'Wheres Batty?' loooooool
the girls got a cheek to even take a photo.
dagafahsdfsayhgfgafsgfsagashes even got the cheek to call the pic"da back off"