THE MOBO'S

Goddaz

Its nearly that time of the 'mobo'sAnyone looking forward to it or rate it? who's gonna win?DiscussTHE NOMINATIONS:BEST UK MALE Dizzee Rascal Kano Lethal Bizzle Sway Wiley BEST UK FEMALE Amy Winehouse Beverley Knight Corinne Bailey Rae Jamelia Joss Stone BEST UK NEWCOMER Mutya Buena N Dubz Sadie Ama Tinchy Stryder UnkleJam BEST DJ George Kay Jigs Rampage Ras Kwame Ronnie Herel Semtex Shortee Blitz Steve Sutherland Tim Westwood Trevor Nelson BEST REGGAE Collie Buddz Sean Kingston Shaggy Stephen Marley Tony Matterhorn BEST HIP HOP 50 Cent Common Dizzee Rascal Kano Kanye West BEST R&B Akon Amy Winehosue Lemar Nathan Ne-Yo BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT Akon Diddy Kanye West Rihanna T.I BEST SONG Amerie - 'Take Control' Amy Winehouse - 'Rehab' Dizzee Rascal - 'Sirens' Neyo - 'Because of You' Robin Thicke - 'Lost Without You' BEST VIDEO Amy Winehouse - 'Back to Black' Dizzee Rascal - 'Sirens' Kanye West - 'Stronger' Pussycat Dolls - 'Wait a Minute' Rihanna - 'Umbrella' BEST GOSPEL 4 Kornerz BlushUK G-Force Jahaziel Priscilla Jones BEST JAZZ Abram Wilson Byron Wallen Dee Dee Bridgewater Soweto Kinch Wynton Marsalis Best African Act Tu Face Idibia (Nigeria) DBanj (Nigeria) Nameless (Kenya) Wambali Mkandawire (Malawi) Bebe Cool (Uganda) Kabelo (SA)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
Its nearly that time of the 'mobo'sAnyone looking forward to it or rate it? who's gonna win?DiscussTHE NOMINATIONS:BEST UK MALE Sway BEST UK FEMALE Amy Winehouse BEST UK NEWCOMER None of the above BEST DJ Ras Kwame BEST REGGAE Tony Matterhorn BEST HIP HOP Common BEST R&B Ne-Yo BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT Kanye West BEST SONG Amy Winehouse - 'Rehab' BEST VIDEO Rihanna - 'Umbrella' BEST GOSPEL Never heard of any of them! Ditto! Best African Act God i'm uncultured!
Oh I really am uncultured biggrin.gif

How is Kano in the best HH act when he ain't even dropped an album yet?
i dont get how the nominees are nominated for the nominations.are they voted by fans or by amount of stuff they've put out???
lol same last year with sway...the mobos are a top joke if you ask me but they still help keep the urban scene visible even if only for a hot minuteK-dot.1

AND UNFORTUNATLY THIS PERSON WAS UNABLE TO PICK UP THIS AWARD BECAUSE ......................................LMFAOTHEY DONT GIVE A f*ckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Init!I swear last year Beyonce was in the country and she still didnt turn up!!

Boooooooooooooooooooo!!F**k the mobos man!*Puts on Video of Method man and Redman at mobos*
You still got that on tape 4 real? I had it but I can't find the tape. Hvae been lookin everywhere for it.. I beg u upload it!That was the best mobo ever!Matter of fact the best hiphop performance at an award show staged in uk ever!.