Manchester United V Tottenham Hotspurs

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blud how can man united fans be calling my fone like they just win the league wtf!!All this hype about hargreaves being superman!!
Hargreaves is superman..
skeen!!
hargreaves is ironman???anyway spurs look like they are back onit,4th can still be theirs depending on newcastle, arsenal and everton's form

LENNON,KING,KABOUL,AND BENT 2 COME BACK IN...ON DA STENGTH OF DAT PERFORMANCE WE HAVE NO WORRIES THIS SEASON REALLY..GOOD GOAL BY NANI.I DUNNO Y BUT IT DONT FEEL LIKE A DEFEAT!
look at the league table init

BOOOOOY.Spurs brought it to us. No doubt.Created baaaare chances and unlucky for them not to score.Tottenham's claim about handball from Wes Brown is not true at all tho. HE NO WAY HANDLED THAT BALL.HOLD TIGHT NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BADMAN GOAL.Dont know what kind of tactical change Ferguson was thinkin of when he did Tevez off for Fletcher unless it was just for Nani to go upfront on his ones. But trusay it was clear 2day aswell that Tevez just cant play upfront by himself. Giggs was swag 2day, Scholes was average. Ferdinand played decent today. Showed heart into his defending.I aint been saying much about Taarabt but I gotta say just for the 5-10mins he came on for, he showed potential.

Boy I said earlier on that I would have taken a convincing 1-0 win.We won but we weren't convincing at all..... We are in big big trouble.

Man Utd mandem... Who here still wants berbs to eventually come to Utd.I got to say despite his talent he had a rather bad attitude for most of the game today, seemed lethargic.