Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Retires

mp*

Guest Its Me Bitches

Will defo stay at the club in some other capacity though...not a bad lad for a liverpool fan...Now we HAVE to cop a striker id take f*cking anyone couple arsenal players will be crippled soon KARMA init

Will defo stay at the club in some other capacity though...not a bad lad for a liverpool fan...Now we HAVE to cop a striker id take f*cking anyone couple arsenal players will be crippled soon KARMA init
Karma for what Arsenal done nothing to him.

Soon as he faked being hrt by Sol it went down hill.Was a sick sub to bring on.But hey karma bit him where it hurt.
biggrin.gif
initf*ck are you talking about
Look at it, he fained being elbowed by Sol getting him sent off and ever since he has been hit by serious and long term injuries.Think of it what you wish, I don't give a f*ck.

20legendscored 11 goals last season, while injured. biggrin.gif *SALUTES*p.s. if you lot truely believe in karma, then its gonna be a bitch when it lands on Eboue boat.
Co-sign all of the above.

Soon as he faked being hrt by Sol it went down hill.Was a sick sub to bring on.But hey karma bit him where it hurt.
biggrin.gif
Look at it, he fained being elbowed by Sol getting him sent off and ever since he has been hit by serious and long term injuries.Think of it what you wish, I don't give a f*ck.
LOL @ You thinking that was a critical point in hes career, and because of that moment he was forever doomed. Get out of here with that psychological sh*t. What about Eboue?is karma coming for him aswell??or are you gonna make a exceptional excuse for him to somehow be exempt from it?

Guest the_truth_hurts

The amount of times i've had to curse cause of this guy late winners. Shame to see a career cut short by injury but Ole seems a humble guy and will probably just get on with it. He looked about 23 in the interview he gabe in may on SSN! a foreign player spending 11 years at the same english club has to be respected, did he get a testimonial?

Stats coming wid some real nasty comments lately.This is a thread to appreciate a legendary player, no need for them typa nastiness, save dat for next threads.Prolly will stay on as Coach, Fergie says he can stay for life far as he's concerned, 1 of the best finishers on road.

yh man heard about this 2dayi had 2 venture back in2 the sports room 2 pay my respects 2 a utd legend. sick finisher and the best super sub. we bought him 4 like 1.5 mil now thats a bargainhe has been helping coach the younger players already and he was already an ambassador at the clubnew striker now, seriously

biggrin.gif
LOL @ You thinking that was a critical point in hes career, and because of that moment he was forever doomed. Get out of here with that psychological sh*t. What about Eboue?is karma coming for him aswell??or are you gonna make a exceptional excuse for him to somehow be exempt from it?
Get me, probably the dumbest thing I've read in this forum