Dickteases

LuLu

happened to me recently but the other way round i wasnt on it girl just calls me randomly asking if im at my house she says can i come round i say YEAHaint spoke to her in ages and didnt wanna as she has been long anyway murder it once and after that i want her out my house GIRL WAS HOTTING ME UP LIKE I WANT MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHgoing on proper full on like she is vexeventually i gave in after she left i realised i have to stop this doing it for the sake of it is not gangsta
lol @ u jus puttin postint hat to bragit has nuffin to do wih the thread doggy

Guest Scorpzz

linked one chick like 2 days ago (this is like the 3rd time i've linked her)two two's after some persuasion she starts bashing me off (I was OVER blusky) and then after about 30 seconds she just stopped and said 'I can't be bothered'I told her to get out.I'm never calling or seeing her again.I was so VEX.

linked one chick like 2 days ago (this is like the 3rd time i've linked her)two two's after some persuasion she starts bashing me off (I was OVER blusky) and then after about 30 seconds she just stopped and said 'I can't be bothered'I told her to get out.I'm never calling or seeing her again.I was so VEX.
shudda drop kicked her out the doortryna be funny n sh*t

Oh my days, some abombination. Thats worse than getting dressed, getting petrol, getting food, sweet-talking then getting told shes on her reds.

girls are fueled by you trying to convince them in situations like that WALK AWAY it can be hard if you aint got other options it was for me but after a while when you got other links you will do that without even thinking bout it then the same girl will be ON YOU HARDtried and tested
Just knew it would be you I'd end up quoting.

one girl I linked done that to me coz I went to her house f*cked her never called her til I wanted to f*ck her again she told me to go to her yard bare foreplay and she said she dont want sex and she said that will teach me for useing her for sex the bitch I still have a good wank on the strengh of how much she turnt me on this is when I was 17 and she was 19

biggrin.gif

when your with your girl,partner,wife , mistress, sloshbag,f*ck bud, link or whatever it is she may be to you and she gives you all the signals that she is feeling you, you may have even done some foreplay business and your just about to get it on but then all of a sudden , she is like ' nah im all good, thats enough for today ' but by this time you are really ready to have sex with her but then at the last minute she just simply changes her mind.
BEEN THERE A FEW TIMES.EACH TIME IT'S HAPPENED I'VE PERSONALLY LOVED IT. BRING IT ON BABES.SHE JUST BETTER KNOW MAN CAN DO THE SAME + I'M A VET WHEN IT COMES TO THE NO SEX FOR TIME DEPARTMENT. I'LL OUT LAST HER SHOULD SHE TRY DROP THEM 'YOU AIN'T GETTING NO PUM PUM FOR A WHILE' ANTICS.KMT ABOUT d*ck TEASE biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...