Sign in to follow this  
Creed Diskenth

Kimbo Slice

"i knockout mcs like kimbo slice" - goodzswear goodz is clued up.kimbos nxt fight is vs tank abbott. he shud smash him

UFC is gay, all they do is grapple on the floor..I have to skip through most UFC fights to get to the stand up ones

Guest StabiloBossman

Kimbo Has Stepped In Ufc Wid Sum Ex Boxing Champion And Destroyed Him

that guillotine choke was pie,kimbo is a street fighter nuffing more.p.s. lol at just jumping into mans, some lion tactics

He likes to fight washed up fighters, it'll be intresting if he can take out Tank.If he fought anyone in their prime he would lose though

If tank abbott actually trains before this fight he will murk kimbo slice differently. Tank lost to Gary Turner in London a few months back but wasn't his usual self, you can tell tank didnt have that same hunger, he might regain that hunger by fighting kimbo on the street.

who the f*ck is tank abbott? Is there sum sort of underground fighting thing i don't know about?

Tank Abbot was a UFC fighter who was dominant during the 90s with his street fighting style. He overpowered many of the more technical BJJ and Greco Roman wrestlers.

0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gif0rofl0ge.gifType of bush move is that?!?!?!LMFAOKill of guys rapid.
lmao @ the monkey noises n him walkin through a bushsubliminals are alot