college interview today

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

I had 2 pay £20 for my collegefort i was gonna get books n thatbut all i got was photocopies LOLn a college pass
You got robbed miss. Photocopies yaknow.Did you have whiteboards or did you all gather around the teachers computer..? biggrin.gif
lmfaoi dunno what the f*ck mines for coz all we do in film studies is watch films n chat sh*t about themf*ck knows why im payin mediatexts books i have to buy myself aswello yea if anyone needs an AS Busines studies text book, holla at me

I got my enrolment tomorrow.She said I get in pending my lates at my last school. I was late nearly every day but I sat there and told her to her face I wasn't.I'm praying my last school is not open so I can recomend my other reference where I went to Work Experience in central every day at 8AM and was early.I'm quite afraid aswell TBH.

i enrolled at barnet college yesterday i swear them teachers are pricksshe goes to me i dont care about your grades i care about your behaviour and attendance(my attendance last year was 47%)still got in though, she made me sign some paper saying if i dont attend every lesson shes got a right to kick me out