Sign in to follow this  
Accra

Do you snore?

Well?For those that do, anyone ever complained about it? Anyone ever tried to stop you from snoring.I remember at one house party when I was about 15, some girl held my nose while I was sleeping. Man woke up QUICK! Was so pissed I kicked her out the bed and she had to listen to me snoring the rest of the night from the floor.

sometimes & sometimes i talk in my sleep apparently.

I dont think I do, aint had no complaints so far.Certain girl come.like little bears, growling and sh*t.

sometimes & sometimes i talk in my sleep apparently.
Lol my cousin's friend talks and moans in her sleep. Girl will standardly say f*ck off, then start moaning like she's getting slow-f*cked.

I absolutely detest them slow, phlegm surfacing, echoing snores. Makes me cringe.The ones where when the person breathes in you hear some major amount of phlegm bubbling and the sound is horrific. Person will be fast asleep while others have got red-eye from lack of sleep.

yea i snore facked up apprtlyi share a room wiv my sister an i bin told i snow haaard, and i also fight an talk in my sleepa lot of the time i wake up with bruises

Sometimes and ive been known to talk in my sleep, Mainly when im unwell!Can't stand hearing other people snore, One time when i went Ireland to help my uncle and his famo move there their was like 4 of us sleeping in the livin room, 1 man snoring, the next was breathing like Darth Vader i had to get up and go sleep in the front of the van.

Dont think so. Not as far as i know.I move alot though.And , i remember once when my younger cousin stayed over he started speakin in hes sleep and i wont lie i started gettin shook. This was about 8/9 years ago though.

yea i snore facked up apprtlyi share a room wiv my sister an i bin told i snow haaard, and i also fight an talk in my sleepa lot of the time i wake up with bruises
never really understood how people can fight in their sleepbeefin in their sleep, some deep sh*ti know i talk in my sleepi sleepwalk aswellsee me raise up like zombie and hold convo with you

never really understood how people can fight in their sleepbeefin in their sleep, some deep sh*ti know i talk in my sleepi sleepwalk aswellsee me raise up like zombie and hold convo with you
allow it, that would get me shook

I dunno but I know sleep with my mouth open. Didn't even know 'till recently. Was on my way back from Thorpe Park on the train and slept most of the way, the next day 1 girl I was with showed me a pic she took of me while I was asleep, jaw proper hangin open, felt bare embarrased.

i sometimes dream wen im half asleep and do the actions im doin in my dreami.e if im dreamin bout playin football, id kick my legs up and wake up and think wtfhappens wen im bare tired