Vip2 MTM's: Men that sleep with men

VENOM

you dont tolerate batty boys yet they're all parading all over Lagos

and the highest number of MSM (men who sleep with men)new cases of STD's who have contracted and continue to spread their duttiness they get from battys

are amongst Nigerians and Jamaicans.

Olodo// nearly everystore should be doing sales anyway. apart from Fossil... man says they "never do sales"

LOL Guy was still using the MSM/MTM sh*t to the end of 2011, even saying what it means and ting.

and the highest number of MSM (men who sleep with men)new cases of STD's who have contracted and continue to spread their duttiness they get from battys

Olodo// nearly everystore should be doing sales anyway. apart from Fossil... man says they "never do sales"

LOL Guy was still using the MSM/MTM sh*t to the end of 2011, even saying what it means and ting.

case-closed-stamp.gif

why hasnt the faggits accounts been merged together so everyone can know the true faggot he is

this thread wasnt lost as im sure i made a link to it not too long ago to ask him about why he denies his deviant sexuality when he came on here introducing himself as one

not only is he a poo penetrator he is also an identity thief

wonder why he picked out that donny to steal his identity

bet he thght he was cute

shits truly and utterly disgusting

hope he gets raped by gang of hasidic jews this year but then he would probably enjoy that expericence

THIS SHOULD NOT BE IGNORED

WHAT STRAIGHT MAN KNOWS THE ACRONYM OF MSM MTM

AND ITS OBV IT WAS HIM COZ HE USED IT AGAIN IN 2011

FAGGOT SHOULD BE BANNED AGAIN IMO

WE DONT NEED HIS KIND ROUND HERE

any person involved in sexual health which i do for a living knows and uses that termsince some of you are a tad bit too concerned about the word, you might wanna go read it up as it probably applies to you. many of the brehs that have been tested +ive with certain STI's could only be contracted if suttin was shafted up your ass

• Downvote 1

PMSSSSSSSSSSSSL

LOOOK AT THE ANGLE HES TRYING TO PROTECT HIS FAGGITRY

IF YOU FACCK MEN YOU FACCK MEN WHY ADMIT IT THEN DENY IT

/

assuming u do work in sexual health and what you say is true

how do u explain this

yes i baitly sleep with guys and i have also had steady girlfriends, i do not act like i dont but i dont also have to bait my current more used user name. If your admin friends dont delete me you can be rest assured Venom will pay a visit every now and then with more world exclooosives.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I'm actually upset that I now know what mtm/msm means thanks to this faggot

PMSL @ this guy still trying to deny this sh*t and casually post...next man c/sing him as well WTF!!

smh I could NEVER C/S a FAGGOT.

at least you cant say you didnt learn something new today or yesterday.

d*ckHEAD

seriously, how can you explain your intro to this forum, was was your purpose and goal?

why hasnt the faggits accounts been merged together so everyone can know the true faggot he is

this thread wasnt lost as im sure i made a link to it not too long ago to ask him about why he denies his deviant sexuality when he came on here introducing himself as one

not only is he a poo penetrator he is also an identity thief

wonder why he picked out that donny to steal his identity

bet he thght he was cute

shits truly and utterly disgusting

hope he gets raped by gang of hasidic jews this year but then he would probably enjoy that expericence

How can you come in this thread when you always beg for pictures of men?

You are just as bad as him (Well, getting there, at least you talk about women).

• Upvote 1

any person involved in sexual health which i do for a living knows and uses that termsince some of you are a tad bit too concerned about the word, you might wanna go read it up as it probably applies to you. many of the brehs that have been tested +ive with certain STI's could only be contracted if suttin was shafted up your ass

So you have a similar job as Afgoon but you enjoy rubbing willies?

Venom is jokes. Guy is really trying to hide what he really is, but he exposed himself on the first ever topic and post made by himself. So, Venom, you will never be able to shake off your true identity.

/

I still find it jokes that he doesn't even view threads that are about beautiful women or bitches who men would f*ck, then says he ain't gay. lol.