Vip2 MTM's: Men that sleep with men

VENOM

what is halo 3 ?
halo3703.JPGhalo-wish-list-7.jpg32774428.jpgthis is probably the only thing known to man that could make any girls boyfriend turn faithful (for a period of time) as this is the SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT every man should have this game and we got a vip squad on it playing ithold tight messy she got bodied so many times its like she did a cart wheel when i gun butted her only to get sniped by septikdj when she got back upSHEER BLISSf*ck this thread last night i was on THAT not some swag exposure from a guy that WIFED a grim in my grim thread

its just so unfounded and foolish who is this guy toney and what is your historymaking a FAKE name is long if i was on e beef im using MY NAME RAGS this shows that the guy is shook of toney cos why else is he gonna do this from a fake account
Thats just it, there is barely any history.Its just a man that caught feelings over something so childish.Bare bitch niggaz in the world.

my 360 is sitting there gathering dust...wheres the cheapest place i can cop Halo 3 for?i'll pick it up/order online today, man needs to get in on the action.
Try tescos, games always cheap in there