FAO: Man dem

Yung Fly + Flashy

There's only 3 men that talk to my girl; Me, her Dad an her brother. She don't have no male friends as long as she with me
Are any of you like this?Do you make your girl lock off her male friends?Ladies, has your man asked you to do this?If so, how did you react?lol, certain man are insecure still

sounds like Streets stilli dnt make her lock offcoz believe id be pissed if my friend said she wasnt supposed to talk to me jus coz of some guy then come runnin back with its overthat sh*t dnt run
EXACTLY what happened to me once. called me an said "I can't see u anymore", then about a year later, started blowing my phone telling me she misses my company. She knew this guy 5 minutes, I knew this chick since Primary School. How can you let a man boss ur life like that? Get a f*cking backbone man.

Unfortunately I locked off my best friend for my man.My best friend and I had history though.I have probably one male friend now, and we don't even talk very often.My man sees every male I know as someone who wants to move in on his territory.He's quite a control freak.

Unfortunately I locked off my best friend for my man.My best friend and I had history though.I have probably one male friend now, and we don't even talk very often.My man sees every male I know as someone who wants to move in on his territory.He's quite a control freak.
And your cool with that yeh? Seen......

I'm not actually, but its taken a year for me to clock that. I never thought I would ever be one of those girls that got controlled by her man, but it shows how vulnerable I am still.I still speak to my best friend occasionally, its sad because its bait we miss eachother. He's keeping his distance because he made the fundamental error of trying to move to me on two separate occasions, despite knowing I was in a relationship AND the fact that he and my man are acquantances. (sp)

I'm not actually, but its taken a year for me to clock that. I never thought I would ever be one of those girls that got controlled by her man, but it shows how vulnerable I am still.I still speak to my best friend occasionally, its sad because its bait we miss eachother. He's keeping his distance because he made the fundamental error of trying to move to me on two separate occasions, despite knowing I was in a relationship AND the fact that he and my man are acquantances. (sp)
Oh seen, well I understand that, man shouldn't have made moves on you, but I'm talking about bres who make sure they're girl locks off ANY male bredrin, platonic or otherwise

simply have TACT be it whether your the girl or man a person should know BOUNDARIES its really that simpledont keep a caged bird let it free
Co-sign ma nuccaIt amuses me when mans/girls think their partner not having contact with the opposite sex stops them from cheating should the time come. . .Right time, right place, right emotional state 'IT'S OOOOOOOORN!!!'For mans, buff ting & she's on it 'IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOORN!!!'

if you stop her from talking to boys she'll probably just go behind your back and talk to them.just let her talk to them, but KNOW when to draw the line e.g BARE frequent visits to a particular boys yard.

BARE GIRLS DONE THAT, THEN WHEN THE RELATIONSHIP ENDS THEY COME BACK LIKE ITS ALL GOOD.I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME MEN DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN THIER GIRL TALKS TO OTHER MEN, AND I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MALE FRIEND WILL AND SHOUDL CHANGE.BUT LOCKING OFF COMPLETLY AND NOT CHATTIN AT ALL. THEN WHEN THEY HAVE A BREAK UP OR BAD PATCH COME BACK. NAH THAT DONT RUN.