I can't take you seriously....

CRACKTRO

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you drop call man and come with a lame excuse about yah air time as run out when its bait you are on PAYG. Bussin a suit and a brief-case telling me you are an IT consultant, when really you are a Office cleaner...Uniform in the brief-case. . Some ethopian goon like this on m roadSpending you whole life been a Mod on here.

you need approval of a forum for something you wanna buy, not the place TO buy but if its 'alright' . you brag about garms and its any outdated sh*tyou have college/uni tomorrow and are still in hereim supposed to meet people at 4 and im still here. *doesnt take me seriously*
biggrin.gif
lol!..on that note...

you think your link/wifey is peng because she has a nice body but her face is clapped.your wifey/link looks like jammer and you call some one elses wifey/link ugly when their ting is better looking than yours.you say 'sho'

you take your tea with sugaryou 'don't eat pork'you have 350+ friends on face bookyou 'love chicken'you drink milkyou swear by PCsyou drink fosters/budweiser/carlingyou go for blonde birdsyou listen to The Cinematic Orchestrayou are pretty sure Scarface is your favourite filmyou still eat Mars Barsyou drink Diet Cokeyou prefer Sweet Popcornyou smoke hashyou smoke Cutter's Choiceyou wear an ankle length leather jacketyou wear pastel coloured skinny jeansyou sport four different haircuts all at the same timeyou watch TVyou still use Kubaseyou think Pro Tools is a load of hypeyou never liked Garageyou listen to Blackaliscous/UglyDuckling/Abdominal&Formatyou play music off your phone on the bus