Things That Annoy You

turkeyman

Girls da tlk 2 me usin any form ov slangWyt frends dah cum up 2 me lyk "i hate dem blak girls" (sayin it so i dnt hear it from sum1 elsee finkin der racist) "y do dey av 2 b so loud" as if "those blak girls" are my family membersLoud groups of dark girlsDark girls da try it wiv me cus i wil luk twice at a buff lyk skinned girllyt skinned girls dah fink dey have met 'my typ' b4 cus im charmin and dark?!?Dad's frends dah dnt no ma b'day buh feel dey can tel me 2 take diamonds outta ma ears?!?! WHATWhen Mumsie no's she's rong afta i ask y en has no explanation.... den stutters b4 cumin out wiv "dnt eva ask me a stupid question lyk dah agen"Girls dah watch me from a far c me sayin hello 2 a girl no hugs or nufin den deem dah as flirtin... goshen finally 4 now underage girls dah ent even slags buh en r virgins buh try al dis sex tlk wen der not even redi.. dnt make me hurt u bbz!
fresh?
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D mockage

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i'm trying to get off of the tube and the people getting on don't give me a chance to get off. I just barge past them (richard ashcroft style) or stand there and let it be known that if I can't get off they ain't getting on

when people type like a retard.

most the stuff thats annoys me has already been said but also, people on msn who put "lol" after EVERYTHING even when its not meant to be a jokeor one of them dry conversationsme: hellothem: hello, u ok?me: yeah, u?them: gdgdthe convo ends THERE..just pointless
Then again, you started the conversation, so I would've expected you to be making the effort to keep it going. That's what annoys me.
The worst thing is when they have the audacity to tell YOU to talk! Sumtimes i'll carry on the convo if I can be bothered thoAnybody who tells me ''talk den'' will standardly recieve the skeen treatment or ....

sitting here with my hair not done because my mum decided to have a bitch fitthats flipping annoying
u kno if i was there i wud do it for youfree a chargemy friggin second chain is got a knot innit, cant understand y my hands are slippin all over itf*ckin me off

bedroom models wanting exposure, when they dont even have a decent portfolio of pro pics

tYpin LyK thIs
especially on their msn message thingppl saying...bro, cuz, fam, seen...a bit too oftenthe amount of bre's wearing fake NY chains and big fur coats (saw this in West End the other day, I thought Cam'ron was performing in a club nearby)

most the stuff thats annoys me has already been said but also, people on msn who put "lol" after EVERYTHING even when its not meant to be a jokeor one of them dry conversationsme: hellothem: hello, u ok?me: yeah, u?them: gdgdthe convo ends THERE..just pointless
Then again, you started the conversation, so I would've expected you to be making the effort to keep it going. That's what annoys me.
The worst thing is when they have the audacity to tell YOU to talk! Sumtimes i'll carry on the convo if I can be bothered thoAnybody who tells me ''talk den'' will standardly recieve the skeen treatment or ....
yeahh, innit, that pisses me off aswell and when they just pop up, "im bored" wtf u expect me 2 do?!and btw that convo was onli an example, i just mean ANY conversation that goes like that

Guest mattthernbsinger

that programe now on channel 4 where the girls dates like 4 guys from different country to see whos the ebst one.this type of things is how the old HOE,s start coming about

school kidswaking up for 9am uni lecturestaking one of them bendy buses e.g. 29, 73, 38waiting for the 67 buslazy black people who always use the 'race card', when things aren't going well for themarrogant black femalestravelling thru South(Hell) Londonhungry girls who approach man, when i'm with the wife (blatant pisstake)downloadable advance albums