The Official �I HATE & Need To Vent� Thread

sohh_deelishis

i hate pple who think they are exclusive. like the company made only one. i hate the british air, ive not itched once since i left. i hate black pple who now skate and think they're cool. its been going on for a while son, just skate and enjoy.i hate people who try and 'get' you. you dont cos ur trying too hard. i hate confidence being mistaken for arrogance.i hate commercials every 5 minsi hate rushing, and people who rush, and rush hour.i hate pple telling me about someone they hate like a trait, and then end every sentence with "im the type of person that, thing about me is i am...."
Only YOU could hate that init lol. I thought your list would be longer.
LMFAO!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate pple who think they are exclusive. like the company made only one. i hate the british air, ive not itched once since i left. i hate black pple who now skate and think they're cool. its been going on for a while son, just skate and enjoy.i hate people who try and 'get' you. you dont cos ur trying too hard. i hate confidence being mistaken for arrogance.i hate commercials every 5 minsi hate rushing, and people who rush, and rush hour.i hate pple telling me about someone they hate like a trait, and then end every sentence with "im the type of person that, thing about me is i am...."
Only YOU could hate that init lol. I thought your list would be longer.
and there i was trying to make a list that woudlnt grab jamal's attn. it could be 70 pages long, but not today. it's christmas

I hate winterI hate when people are walking in front of you and then they suddenly just stop .. wtfI hate people smoking / listening to the music loud on the busI hate when the customer ALWAYS think their right .. I also hate when people scrunch up or dash their money down on the till .. do i look like your slave really .. More time i just tek long to serve them LolOh yeah .. and i hate the christmas period. Its so hype

I Hate Winter/Rain/SnowI hate people who dont fill up the ice cube tray!I hate ignorant & narrow minded people I hate waking up early in the morning But on a postiveI lthink...Summer is the sh*t.Ice Cream and Marble cake is too nice.Heroes/Prison Break/Smallville/Scrubs/South Park sh*t on pretty much every other tv program Plane Flights are sick.New york is an amazing city Krispie Kreams are too addictive Music is a a must to everyones life.

I hate athiests who try to constantly knock my beliefs, If you don't believe in God, fine. But don't tell me no sh*t about 'Christians are retards' Go f*ck yourself
forgot to add this myself. I get the sly digs at work sometimes. Its like it is their mission to convert religious people.

I hate athiests who try to constantly knock my beliefs, If you don't believe in God, fine. But don't tell me no sh*t about 'Christians are retards' Go f*ck yourself
Yeh same. I'm not religious at all, don't even know if I believe in God...but people doing that pisses me off differently.
Oh sh*t how did i forget thatI hate religious people that try preaching to me.. If the light is there to be found, i'll find it, dont worry...

I hate it when ppl spit all over the place and make up that loud, deep sound in their throat before it comes up!Eurghhhhhhhhhhh
I knowwwwwwww. You made that noise when you were deepthroating my cockalock.
biggrin.gif
That emoticon means 'hmm', you do know that dont you. 'hmm' often means contemplation :D

I hate stupid people.I hate lots of questions.I hate that swishing noise, cheap anoraks make.I hate 'yes' people.I hate the last bit of milk in the carton.I hate it when non-rhythimc people dance so non-rhythmically they put you off dancing.I hate it when you don't get to laugh at something for as long as you want for whatever reason.I hate it when people leave me voicemails.I dislike people with dry hands.

I hate customers that ask if the cash desk is open when there's no one standing and there's a nice sign telling them that it's closed. *pulls spastic face* can't they read?I hate seeing kids queing up outside the chicken shop after schoolI hate kids with no home training (and their parents)

i hate you dad, you stupid c*nt , you f*ckin coward of a man not even going to your own daughters 2nd funeral , if you was on fire , i would not even spit on you nor would i spit on your bimbo of a wife either if she was on fire, i would probably strike a match and make the fire even more explosive !!wooo , thats feels better now , been wanting to say that all day :-)