GAY BLACK PEOPLE

dj ryda

but i was in asda last night with ma mum and we seen a black gay guy with a white bf in asda hulme (manchester people will know the area and will know that if your gay you wont really be accepted in hulme spesh if your black) anyway the man was there with his high pitch camp voice dressed in tight leathers wid a william gallas haircutknocked me sickspesh when he kept on looking at me biggrin.gif i was just turnin away like i dint clock he was there or if he was gay

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

Biitylicious @ Crash in Vauxhall is THE most ghetto rave I have ever been to. And it's a gay rave.BARE yardies winding on other men and they all either look proper macho and you would never know or they are proper good looking and you just think 'dayam, what a waste'.

Biitylicious @ Crash in Vauxhall is THE most ghetto rave I have ever been to. And it's a gay rave.BARE yardies winding on other men and they all either look proper macho and you would never know or they are proper good looking and you just think 'dayam, what a waste'.
I swear its Bootylicious, all the lesbian chicks at work talk about it, try tell me to come biggrin.gif And H(eaven)

dont make me sick

f*ck EVER going there. Gay ppl must b hard as nails in general, i mean wot other type of man would be turned on by the most humiliating act known to man.

remember i was doing a few lines with this one breh round some next guys flat one night years ago and he starts telling me about his bisexual lifestyle i was like uh huh thats deep yh u lot just go for it init wow anything goes init probly on animals and all.guy was just yr average looking road man,was probly scoping me out but dnt worry nothing popped off init,thats why u gotta be careful nowadays,bare gays1