wen did u go to ur first rave???

Malika

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden palace was possibly one of the livest oldschool venuesIt is SOOOO henchThere is so many crevaces and corners you can draw head inWhen blacktie ball was there you could go upto any yout and tell him to lend you a pound moretime they would just give man a ten pound noteOh those were the days

14/15, I think it was some swag hip hop rave in Subterranea Then I think when I was around 16/17 I started raving on a regs. Used to go Corks on wednesdays and on weekends hit west end and go to cirque, gas club, cameo's or whatever club would let us in. Rainforest was always the last resort. Them times when you get turfed from all the good raves and your like "f*ck it its either this or go home."
I done a set in Corks years ago! Sniper E and Echo were there with Dj Hackett. Bigstuff DJ and D.T on later as well.Twas my debut at the age of 17 biggrin.gif

Blacktie balls were sick back in the day. Nuff hags. Bagley's was the spot. Road man used to just jam outside the rave and peel the rich Luton and Stevenage kids. Have no idea why those kids were rolling with like £50 to an under 18's rave.I even had a bredrin I went school with who robbed some kid outside the rave for his ticket and got into the rave essentially for free.

18I remember back in school days this club for under 18's used to hand out flyers outside of school .. was meant to be sick with foam parts once a month, i never went, wish i did abit
My days.. Under 18 foam parties >I swear to god the foam makes girls promiscuous

went to under 18's ones in croydon, atlantis nightclub in purley way lol musta been about 14 them times, my friend was such a sket, she used to give hand jobs on the dancefloorfirst proper over 18 night i went to was NYE gas nightclub when i was 15. paid 30 pound for the ticket smh. then we started going regulary and the bouncer saw our child bus passes but still let us in lolthen come end of year 11 EVERYONE wasgoing out in croydon.back then u didnt need no id to get on a friday night, 1.50 drinks all night.was heaven biggrin.gif