F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Onslaught
07 is going out with a bang
Step away from the computer and take a short walk outside.
You, of all people, are in no position to make a comment like that.
I just did.What are you going to do about it, bitch.

yeah next yr. by then you wouldve moved up from the basement in sports world
I don't even work there anymore.Look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell your doing with your life.I swear your over the age of 25.
err, im in dubai on holiday..my life is fine, and i turned 24 this yr biggrin.gif
Just know that your a d*ckhead and a faggot.
lol, pissed. how bout i quite franc lucas in your sig?QUOTE (Frank Lucas)The Loudest Mu'f*cka In The Room, Is The Weakest Mu'f*cka In The Room--->next time STFUreggie i dont need to give you daily updates on my movements do i? i doubt youve been in the same spot since you woke up
Carpes going on strong.Flippin' heck!LMAO

isit what was sed about me'she linked a 30 year old when she was 16'?
come lets do that the other way round standard
07 is going out with a bang
Step away from the computer and take a short walk outside.
You, of all people, are in no position to make a comment like that.
I just did.What are you going to do about it, bitch.
lol

I don't even work there anymore.Look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell your doing with your life.I swear your over the age of 25.
err, im in dubai on holiday..my life is fine, and i turned 24 this yr biggrin.gif
lol, pissed. how bout i quite franc lucas in your sig?QUOTE (Frank Lucas)The Loudest Mu'f*cka In The Room, Is The Weakest Mu'f*cka In The Room--->next time STFUreggie i dont need to give you daily updates on my movements do i? i doubt youve been in the same spot since you woke up
Llow them Alex bars.

Llow them Alex bars.
Who's Alex?

Llow them Alex bars.
Who's Alex?
The queer dude that got exposed on here.

lmao @ this topic.*awaits face-off's response*
i thought carpe was in america, now hes in dubaibet hes really in a mental home.
carpe = peter petrelli
*carpe = mystique from marvel
allow your comic book fantasies. forgive me for not making a thread announcing im comign back for the holidays, and then going away on holiday for christmas.so i take this opp to announce my arrival back in town tomorrow, well today. i played opening act adn the main guest still hasnt arrived.

hmmmmthis post, red writing which i aint read, essays which dont say anything you aint said before, pictures you found on google on christmas day, girls which you stalk with your mother tellin her you promise to give her a grandchild before we get a new prime minister and they cut off all her benefits.i mean come on dinky what is it with people like you and ashman i told you already one phonecall from me and you could be employed and i could get all of your mums debts into just ONE monthly payment.AGAINgive up fam the first day you let ya mother down was when you actually came out of her with no disability cos it was from that point that VERY CRUCIAL POINT that you made it clear that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to make ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER FOR HER OR EVEN YOURSELF AS YOU CANT EVEN GET FREENESS FROM SOCIAL.go sell dvds or furry toys in hackney or sell clean piss to drug addicts you professional failure.

why does dinky do this though from borough to borough and hostel to hostel you have prooved that your the poor mans friends with your over theatrical comedy scenes and act of self pity.first you cat or ya mother goes missin and she is found in scotland or somethingsome girl on myspace messages you for a place to stayya house gets robbed by school kids with their school journal and jotter to ya head at point blank range forcing you to actually change ya underwear and now this.what did you get for christmas?infact dont answer that i cant take another oxfam advert just take this and be gone.http://www.isadirectory.org.uk/information...me=Shelter+Line

sandal wearing f*ckup dont get mad at me because your only somalian that gets called a "choong ting" by downlow men that wear new era caps if you quit wearing sandals and tracksuits together you may actually be taken for someone that dont resemble father christmas in a crack house in harlem.