Meeting the other halfs family..

Cipher

my dad did threaten my ex bf doe.... the only one other then my current that he met.....you only meet daddy if your good enough.... and the 1st dude what met daddy...it wasnt by choice, mum told him to come 2 my house without me knowing!!!!but when my current and my daddy met..it went surprising well biggrin.gif
Ur dad dont mind you only linking black man?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dad did threaten my ex bf doe.... the only one other then my current that he met.....you only meet daddy if your good enough.... and the 1st dude what met daddy...it wasnt by choice, mum told him to come 2 my house without me knowing!!!!but when my current and my daddy met..it went surprising well biggrin.gif
i dont only go out with black people :Dbut my dad said to me, as long as he treats you well and makes you happy it doesnt matter what the colour of his skin is :D

i dont only go out with black people :Dbut my dad said to me, as long as he treats you well and makes you happy it doesnt matter what the colour of his skin is :D
Where are your family from???

im maltese and irish
MALTESE!!!!!!!!!!!Boy I am super shocked the maltese member of your parents don't mind.But then again, I know one Maltese chick whos got black in her.My chicks half Irish half morroccan.
lol my dad is the maltee's one...lmao......tis why no one meets daddy!!!! lmaoo...but when you been together so long and its serious..... they gota meet at some point lol!i used to kno a morroccan girl...she was very pritty biggrin.gif did your girls morroccan family member have a prob???

im maltese and irish
MALTESE!!!!!!!!!!!Boy I am super shocked the maltese member of your parents don't mind.But then again, I know one Maltese chick whos got black in her.My chicks half Irish half morroccan.
lol my dad is the maltee's one...lmao......tis why no one meets daddy!!!! lmaoo...but when you been together so long and its serious..... they gota meet at some point lol!i used to kno a morroccan girl...she was very pritty biggrin.gif did your girls morroccan family member have a prob???
Her dad is, thinks shes still a V and has NEVER had a boyfriend, so I will never be meeting him unless its a marriage ting or he comes to her uni house while im there.Mum is bless, though ain't met.Yeah morroccan women tend to either be seriously pretty or nice looking but have a very serious body.

So the race issue came up then?

when i met my mans mum, i was kinda scared, because i havent really done the whole met the family thing, but we got along quiet well, and he ducked out and just left us there!!!we was having some big convo and bussing some jokes by the time he got back...lolnow when i see his mum its nothing were cool, she was showing me how to season food the other day biggrin.gif:D
lmao

I hate this sh*t. Meeting his parents; what the hell for?! Unless its serious my folks are not meeting the man I'm dating. I don't know if its come with age now, but all that foolishness don't appeal to me anymore lol. Last guy I was seeing, his mother and step-dad invited me to see a show at the theatre so we could all get accquainted. I was like okay, let me be polite, this could be good because they're seemingly cultured people! So after a long ass day at work, I dragged myself across London to meet them and my man, and they took us to see a childrens production of Bugsy friggin Malone in Epsom (?). I was pissed as hell but I didn't let it show. And the parents in return said I had passed the test biggrin.gif. My parents don't do them foolishness still.My Dad has always told me not to bring anyone home if he doesn't mean much to me, so I'm very particular about who steps over my threshold. I've only ever bought two good boys home. And the fam only liked One.

So the race issue came up then?
i think my dad would have prefure to have white grandchildren... but he's realised past skin its about fam,ily and love...and if i was to stay with my man and we ended up having children, then i know my dad would love them to bits reguardless...he also knew i posponed them meeting for a long time, becasue he knew all about my partner (via mumsie) and just was waiting till i allowed it to happen....but my dad and him get along just fine, so colour wasnt even an issue when it came down to it.

First time was joke i met my girls mum, nan and her ''step dad'(mums boyfriend)''Mum loved still does Nan loved me so much i call her nan the step dad is a prick he dont like me its obvious and i only think the mum knows the real reason cos my girl dont wanna admit and I dont wanna know what the nan thinks i thinks its the whole im jamaican hes african ting its funny cos my girl mum is Iranian its like he dont want my girl to get with a jamaican like hat the f*ck the whole family love me even his son does. he even calls me dad for some reason?? I think hes jealous

I hate this sh*t. Meeting his parents; what the hell for?! Unless its serious my folks are not meeting the man I'm dating. I don't know if its come with age now, but all that foolishness don't appeal to me anymore lol. Last guy I was seeing, his mother and step-dad invited me to see a show at the theatre so we could all get accquainted. I was like okay, let me be polite, this could be good because they're seemingly cultured people! So after a long ass day at work, I dragged myself across London to meet them and my man, and they took us to see a childrens production of Bugsy friggin Malone in Epsom (?). I was pissed as hell but I didn't let it show. And the parents in return said I had passed the test biggrin.gif. My parents don't do them foolishness still.My Dad has always told me not to bring anyone home if he doesn't mean much to me, so I'm very particular about who steps over my threshold. I've only ever bought two good boys home. And the fam only liked One.
I would of failed that exam miserably

so what is the beef with her parents toney you said step dad so i can imagine its mix up that goes against what you raised by.am i right?im more than positive ya not alone.
Her step dad has been f*ckries to her in the past, her mum used to be VERY negative towards her aswell, basically not behaving how a mother should behave towards her kids IMOand putting new man infront of her kids, I cant stand women like that.I dont care about either of them cos they arent my parents its just when they turn up on the doorstep like its the Brady Bunch me being the person I am had to say something.

First time was joke i met my girls mum, nan and her ''step dad'(mums boyfriend)''Mum loved still does Nan loved me so much i call her nan the step dad is a prick he dont like me its obvious and i only think the mum knows the real reason cos my girl dont wanna admit and I dont wanna know what the nan thinks i thinks its the whole im jamaican hes african ting its funny cos my girl mum is Iranian its like he dont want my girl to get with a jamaican like hat the f*ck the whole family love me even his son does. he even calls me dad for some reason?? I think hes jealous
biggrin.gif

1st time i met her dad i was picking him up from prison, she already gave birth to my kid before he got out so he couldnt question whether i was good enough for his daughter.We both algerian so its cool anyway.
Wow.
yea he beat some guy to a coma, but i knew he'd never beat the father of his grandaughter.

so what is the beef with her parents toney you said step dad so i can imagine its mix up that goes against what you raised by.am i right?im more than positive ya not alone.
Her step dad has been f*ckries to her in the past, her mum used to be VERY negative towards her aswell, basically not behaving how a mother should behave towards her kids IMOand putting new man infront of her kids, I cant stand women like that.I dont care about either of them cos they arent my parents its just when they turn up on the doorstep like its the Brady Bunch me being the person I am had to say something.
i think i understand you better now you basically know what is right and wrong but then people older than you are slippin so ya got no choice but to pull rank i respect that i do the same still cos lately it seems olders are SLIPPIN i mean im not talkin like extreme but just funny things that dont go parrallel with what are grand parents taught us.

I haven't had any bad or odd experiences.First time I met my girl's mum my girl and I weren't going out yet. We had been talkign for a while, and liked eachother, but I put the brakes on and didn't try and cross bounds. So we were just talking as friends, and we were jamming at her house, and her mum came back from outside. Me being the gentleman I am, introduced myself. And her Mum loves me, and is happy or her daughter. in fact, she loves off her other daughter's boyfriend as well. She refers to both of us her son-in-laws. Me and him are safe as well.Haven't met her dad yet though. he knows about me because my girlfriend slipped up when talking to him, but I don't think she wants me to meet him until it's unavoidable.My dad doesn't even know I have a girlfriend. I plan to tell him when I've finsihed uni and graduated so he can't try and talk sh*t to me about my work being put second or suffering from distractions. He actaully has met her, I just didn't tell him she was my girl. My aunt has met her and is happy with her, and my mum met her when she came down form Ghana and likes her. Even my baby brother was being friendly with her.