MASE

Ali La Pointe

LOL @ inventing the "lazy" flowFabo made it and ran with it Murda (We Donât Believe You) was the downfall of maseCareer got finished after that track
What do you mean?
In terms of bringing it to a wider scale.
lol seen..imn terms of both int heir prime, mase was a far bigger artist than Fab....Fab as been borderline mainstream/underground.. He never made an impact since pre-ghetto fabolous LP.Ahh well wont take many headz comments on mase serious anyway, most headz on here started listening to rap post Marshall mathers LP anyway

LOL @ inventing the "lazy" flowFabo made it and ran with it Murda (We Donât Believe You) was the downfall of maseCareer got finished after that track
What do you mean?
LOL about Fab made the flow. Its been dubbed the Mase flow from timeMase was alot bigger than what fabolous is

What do you mean?
LOL about Fab made the flow. Its been dubbed the Mase flow from timeMase was alot bigger than what fabolous is
This is what I diagnose as post-Eminem rap fan that I cant take seriously when talking on the past.Fab more mainstream than Mase? Are you dunce in you headside? I swear Harlem World sold at least triple plat and Double Up Wnet at least gold with just one single and man went to church before the album got released?