2008 African Cup of Nations

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao this ghanian post-match interviewer is english is disgraceful..and the voice of the lady doing the PA at the stadium makes me cringe.Naija played swag still... should have won the game.Its a tought group, hopefully they beat benin.I want to see 9ja play ghana in the quater finals if they reach
Bruv I'm preparing myself for the worst.It's bait certain players like that fat sh*t Yakubu don't want to be there.
personally I dont rate this coach too tuff..stephen keshi was way better than this. tactically and discipline wise.PayAlot of those players look too bulky IMO..apart from utaka , mikel and odemwingie...Martins wont work for long balls.. hes too short.I woulda prefered anichibe upfront and recruited from the under 19s, they are more talents in that team.Even if naija get thru, they wont go far this year. the strike force aint good enuff and the midfield cant score.mali will loose to ivory coast.The task is if nigeria can bang in 2 goals against guinea which i doubt. form the look ofthings.
That's what I'm saying. What the f*ck is up with this manager, always playing long-balls, like he was doing with Scotland.And why the f*ck did they drop Anichebe?? Furthermore they shoulda called up Macauley Chrisantus as well.Anyways we'll see.But Zambia is my other team now anyways, watch them murk Spazeroon today
Vogts is a problem, but the bigger problem is the Nigerian F.A. They seem to think that hiring a Oyibo man will bring Nigeria success, regardless of how poor he is. A man that spends 90% of his time in Germany and 10% in Africa should never be managing the national team. He clearly has no knowledge of African football, and automatically hands the European based players a shirt. 8 strikers & 5 midfielders in the squad is just plain dumb. Bate he thinks African football is inferior.Next coach needs to have knowledge of African based players, and a willingness to drop the underperformers living off their rep.

lmao this ghanian post-match interviewer is english is disgraceful..and the voice of the lady doing the PA at the stadium makes me cringe.Naija played swag still... should have won the game.Its a tought group, hopefully they beat benin.I want to see 9ja play ghana in the quater finals if they reach
Bruv I'm preparing myself for the worst.It's bait certain players like that fat sh*t Yakubu don't want to be there.
personally I dont rate this coach too tuff..stephen keshi was way better than this. tactically and discipline wise.PayAlot of those players look too bulky IMO..apart from utaka , mikel and odemwingie...Martins wont work for long balls.. hes too short.I woulda prefered anichibe upfront and recruited from the under 19s, they are more talents in that team.Even if naija get thru, they wont go far this year. the strike force aint good enuff and the midfield cant score.mali will loose to ivory coast.The task is if nigeria can bang in 2 goals against guinea which i doubt. form the look ofthings.
That's what I'm saying. What the f*ck is up with this manager, always playing long-balls, like he was doing with Scotland.And why the f*ck did they drop Anichebe?? Furthermore they shoulda called up Macauley Chrisantus as well.Anyways we'll see.But Zambia is my other team now anyways, watch them murk Spazeroon today
Vogts is a problem, but the bigger problem is the Nigerian F.A. They seem to think that hiring a Oyibo man will bring Nigeria success, regardless of how poor he is. A man that spends 90% of his time in Germany and 10% in Africa should never be managing the national team. He clearly has no knowledge of African football, and automatically hands the European based players a shirt. 8 strikers & 5 midfielders in the squad is just plain dumb. Bate he thinks African football is inferior.Next coach needs to have knowledge of African based players, and a willingness to drop the underperformers living off their rep.
Tru stories, been saying this from day.But what can we do eh?!

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

missed this im watchin higlights now
Agogo TARED Morroco apartSad to see the Arab Akhi's lose
lol ghana is a part muslim country too. morroco are just swagegypt>>>tunisia>>>>>>morroco
Sulley Ali Muntari muslim?I can't rate im enough if he is muslim he goes higher in my estimation higher than Essien
yeah he's muslim. the ali gives it away n i think ive seen him wid the prayer beads