Stiffies

Galactus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY DO U ALLWAYUS GET A ROCKER WHENEVER UR ABOUT TO GET OFF THE BUS?
yes, so true i also get them when i wake up in the night needing a piss, as in i wake up with one and then that means i gotta wait until it's at least semi status before anything comes out.
LOLThis is real, or you have to sort of lean forward and hold the piece to make sure you are directing it inside the bowl. The worse is when you need to take a sh*t, and you have a boner, becuase I always end up pissing a tiny bit when doing a number 2. Have to hold in the log for longer than I want to.
yeah too true, and why the f*ck won't it go down, i swear i spend a good 10 misn thinking about the most mundane sh*t and it still wont go down.

yes, so true i also get them when i wake up in the night needing a piss, as in i wake up with one and then that means i gotta wait until it's at least semi status before anything comes out.
LOLThis is real, or you have to sort of lean forward and hold the piece to make sure you are directing it inside the bowl. The worse is when you need to take a sh*t, and you have a boner, becuase I always end up pissing a tiny bit when doing a number 2. Have to hold in the log for longer than I want to.
I'm tryin not to laugh cos im in my uni library and theres people right opposite me.But f*cking hell!!!! biggrin.gif:D:D:D
LMAOraw guysome of the stories in here are hilarious, i feel sorry for you chaps

• 5 weeks later...
When a new born was placed in my arms.Didn't go down well with the parents.
Allow them talk there.
lol.I thought you'd voice some objection to that when I wrote it.I wasnt joking.Me & my girl in her house doing stuff, then her sis walks in with her baby and its all like "he likes you, stand up n hold him!"Thanks mate.Baby daddy saved me though cuz he clocked, still was embarrasing, I was wearin tracksuit bottoms aswell so I couldnt even say it was a crease.A guy I know at work got one when he had his prostate exam. Bad.

Back in school days I had to go to the book storage room when I had a massive hard on (no homo)Had to walk out the class looking like some cripple bent over then when I got into the empty corridoor thought it was safe to let it hang out went into the storage room and my tutor was in there she blatently saw it sticking out like a white man in Lewisham (No Ashman).

When a new born was placed in my arms.Didn't go down well with the parents.
Allow them talk there.
lol.I thought you'd voice some objection to that when I wrote it.I wasnt joking.Me & my girl in her house doing stuff, then her sis walks in with her baby and its all like "he likes you, stand up n hold him!"Thanks mate.Baby daddy saved me though cuz he clocked, still was embarrasing, I was wearin tracksuit bottoms aswell so I couldnt even say it was a crease.A guy I know at work got one when he had his prostate exam. Bad.
kashsdishidhidhaisdhihdiahidha89rhypwe80r

lolsame tbhthe worst time to get one is when you wake up late for college or suttin lmaohave to wait for time to buss a shite.

Back in school days I had to go to the book storage room when I had a massive hard on (no homo)Had to walk out the class looking like some cripple bent over then when I got into the empty corridoor thought it was safe to let it hang out went into the storage room and my tutor was in there she blatently saw it sticking out like a white man in Lewisham (No Ashman).
loll no lie u kkno man had to walk to the bench all bent overwhite man in lewisham lol