Campesino Pig Slaughter

Don Crack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

biggrin.gif It's not done like that in every country.In most countries they knock the animal out before slaughter and it's not done with a knife to the throat.But that was very f*cked up, I felt for the pig.
This looks like a poor country, their gonna be the most popular people in their village when they come back with a pig lol.Normally killed with a bolt to the head still.I dont eat pork anyway.

I haven't even watched it, I can just imagine how gruesome it is. The thing is, in this day and age, humans don't even need animal products to survive, so its not even necessary to make animals suffer just for human consumption.VEGETARIANISM ALL DAY LONG I SAY.
Humans dont NEED most of the things we eat on a day to day basis, doesnt mean we shouldnt eat them. Mind you, ive never tasted pork, but not for that reason.,

I haven't even watched it, I can just imagine how gruesome it is. The thing is, in this day and age, humans don't even need animal products to survive, so its not even necessary to make animals suffer just for human consumption.VEGETARIANISM ALL DAY LONG I SAY.
Humans dont NEED most of the things we eat on a day to day basis, doesnt mean we shouldnt eat them. Mind you, ive never tasted pork, but not for that reason.,
Of course you shouldn't eat meat if it causes pain and suffering to animal the meat comes from you donut.

Of course you shouldn't eat meat if it causes pain and suffering to animal the meat comes from you donut.
But the pain and suffering the animals are caused plays secondary to the great taste and enjoyment that humans get from biting into some nice rump steak. Or a chicken burger. Or even a pig (for some)Tough, but thats how the world works nowadays. If you cant handle that, then by all means, live off trees and veg. But dont for a second think that you have the right to demand, or even suggest, that NOBODY should eat meat.

But the pain and suffering the animals are caused plays secondary to the great taste and enjoyment that humans get from biting into some nice rump steak. Or a chicken burger. Or even a pig (for some)Tough, but thats how the world works nowadays. If you cant handle that, then by all means, live off trees and veg. But dont for a second think that you have the right to demand, or even suggest, that NOBODY should eat meat.
Very good point