Suicide, its a suicide....

Cipher

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who here has ever tried to commit suicide?I've contemplated it a few times, but common sense prevailed. I got people who need me and too much to live for.Who here has ever known someone who tried to commit/commited suicide?Yeah, someone who went to my secondary school jumped off a bridge.Either one, how did it affect you?....DID it affect you?Both situations just made me appreciate my life more. Made me stronger as well. I promised myself never to take the coward's way out and take my own life, no matter what's going on.How was it done? etc...

Who here has ever tried to commit suicide?For some reason i was thinking about it last night but nahh.. Couldnt put my family thru that.Who here has ever known someone who tried to commit/commited suicide?Yea i kno one girl who did. It was my cousins frend and my frends ex's sister.Either one, how did it affect you?....DID it affect you?Nah didnt affect me. Didnt spk to her, jus knew of her. But was still deep tho that she was thinkin of takin her life all that time.How was it done? etc...She either hung herself or she slit her wrists. Cnt remember.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
pissed for those who've attempted suicide and it didnt workhow can you fail at living and fail at dyingsmh
LOL! true. Never seriously thought about committing it, but thought about it and thankfully i roll with stable people so ain't nobody i know thinking about it.

Who here has ever tried to commit suicide?For some reason i was thinking about it last night but nahh.. Couldnt put my family thru that.
What, gone up to a size 10 have ya?Anyway, yea, someone close to me comitted suicide, my uncle. I was kinda young so I probably didnt understnad it ALL TOTALLY. Like, the state an individual needs to be in to do such an act. I think it requires bravery more than anything else, SOMETIMES. I did however, see what it done tot he people around me. Like other members of the family.

How can people seriously consider commiting suicide though? Some bullshit there.If you fail at suicide then boi.....can't even begin to describe how f*cked up that is LOL.
lol.Nah man, aint you ever felt like sh*t?I mean SHIITTTTTTLIke, noone cares, nothign is going right for you, everything is going wrong, you being here wouldnt make a difference you have nothing to offer anyone, no kids no family nothing, when your in the kind of emotional pain that you wake up in the morning and feel sick.In short.When being dead seems better than being alive, you don't have to face anything, no hurt, no pain, no nothing.its like how when people are tortured horrible they wish for death as an end to the pain, its the same thing I think.

How can people seriously consider commiting suicide though? Some bullshit there.If you fail at suicide then boi.....can't even begin to describe how f*cked up that is LOL.
lol.Nah man, aint you ever felt like sh*t?I mean SHIITTTTTTLIke, noone cares, nothign is going right for you, everything is going wrong, you being here wouldnt make a difference you have nothing to offer anyone, no kids no family nothing, when your in the kind of emotional pain that you wake up in the morning and feel sick.In short.When being dead seems better than being alive, you don't have to face anything, no hurt, no pain, no nothing.its like how when people are tortured horrible they wish for death as an end to the pain, its the same thing I think.
Fam I've suffered alotta setbacks. I've been through alot, therefore I always thought to myself ''Why the f*ck should I stop now?''.That's life, you just gotta keep going. When I feel stressed I do constructive things, turn that negative energy into something positive. Whether it's going to the counrt and dunking and dunking until the rim breaks, or using my punching bag until it breaks. Or just bang up whoever violates.Do sutting init LOLBut truesay living in Brikky got you coming up with other ideas init biggrin.gif

Fam I've suffered alotta setbacks. I've been through alot, therefore I always thought to myself ''Why the f*ck should I stop now?''.That's life, you just gotta keep going. When I feel stressed I do constructive things, turn that negative energy into something positive. Whether it's going to the counrt and dunking and dunking until the rim breaks, or using my punching bag until it breaks. Or just bang up whoever violates.Do sutting init LOLBut truesay living in Brikky got you coming up with other ideas init biggrin.gif
:D :DIts differnt type of people then I thinkWhen the worst sh*t I've been through has happened to me, it just...took all my energy, couldnt be goin basketball or anythin, just...sat there.Listenin to music n sh*t is I guess the only way to get out of that..Bare times I though, hmm, Itd be a lot easier if I was dead, but sameway I know not to dead someone else, I know it aint the right thing for me to do, everything passes eventually, I guess it is just for the people that have been in pain for like..YEARS, that decide to end it...

:D :DIts differnt type of people then I thinkWhen the worst sh*t I've been through has happened to me, it just...took all my energy, couldnt be goin basketball or anythin, just...sat there.Listenin to music n sh*t is I guess the only way to get out of that..Bare times I though, hmm, Itd be a lot easier if I was dead, but sameway I know not to dead someone else, I know it aint the right thing for me to do, everything passes eventually, I guess it is just for the people that have been in pain for like..YEARS, that decide to end it...
Yeah I guess everyone deals with things differently.But I have no sympathy for people who commit suicide, sorry I just don't.I remember someone told me he knew some battyman who killed himself cos another man didn't want him. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. The guy told me to feel sorry for him and I just shook my head....then carried on laughing.Better off dead lol

im sure we've all thought about it at some point, i have. like when u down on ya luck and u feel no one would care if u were gone and u cant catch a break for sh*t. anyone feeling down to the point they thinkin bout killin demselves laow the music cah that can make sh*t seem 10x worse than what it is. i dont think i could go through with killing myself tho no matter how low i feel at any one point. even if its for the sake of my 2 younger sibblings i have to live.

Yeah I guess everyone deals with things differently.But I have no sympathy for people who commit suicide, sorry I just don't.I remember someone told me he knew some battyman who killed himself cos another man didn't want him. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. The guy told me to feel sorry for him and I just shook my head....then carried on laughing.Better off dead lol
:DWhen I read that I almost dropped of my chair....Musta been joke tellin someoneSomeone see's him like cryin at the bus stop...Battyman: :DBystander: Why are you cryin.....whats wrong?Battyman: The person I love doesnt want me, life isnt worth living :DBystander: oh...thats terrible...whats their name?Battyman: David.Bystander :D *walks away*

:DWhen I read that I almost dropped of my chair....Musta been joke tellin someoneSomeone see's him like cryin at the bus stop...Battyman: :DBystander: Why are you cryin.....whats wrong?Battyman: The person I love doesnt want me, life isnt worth living :DBystander: oh...thats terrible...whats their name?Battyman: David.Bystander :D *walks away*
:D :D Bruv stop it, man just finished eating :D