Any Ladies About

kurious

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never relaxed my hair, but the flat iron is my best friend. Got a couple burns around my hair line where the hot oils fallen on my head.No matter how long I've been doing hair for, I still burn myself. Just recently cut half of it off. Sporting curls / bonded indian extensions.

well i'm mixed race so my hair is not that tough...still thick and curly though....so it still hurt when my mum used to brush it through after washing it...probs not as bad as you though.my aunt relaxed my hair for her wedding when i was little...my mum definatley did not know what to do wit it....it broke biggrin.gifbut its fine now though...i mostly straighten my hair now...its just easier to manage.

u see my mixed race freind relaxed her i was soooooo baffedshe had the nicest hair, i used 2 cainrow it 4 her, proper thickthen she permed it and slicked it 2 the side 4 the rest of her skool lifei swear i told ppl at 1 point she was rocking a semi comb overshe has a bob now tho so its recovering

Also, im sure the hot comb was abolished under the child cruelty act? If not then it should be.Mum used to always burn my ears so i had coco pop blisters there for days. Plus i was a waste of time. I was a big child you see so i would sweat out the press in like 20 minutes
memories. I remember my mum burnt my forehead nicely one time, I didn't even know what to tell the teachers at when they asked what happened.I still shudders when ever I see a hot comb now
u see my mixed race freind relaxed her i was soooooo baffed
I knew a mixed girl that did this twice in one week-all I could see was scalp for days.

sundays was not the one for me back in the day boy, especially wen my mum used to try out some new hairstyle and ting would be sitting there for longg.my hair is still natural tho, it was in good condition so i never relaxed it. gonna relax and cut it short in a couple months tho need to decide what look i wanna go for. any suggestions would be appreciated.
nola you should try 'Silicon mix'. I ordered some earlier this week i'm just waiting on it now, so I can give it a try. apparently it makes the hair soft and bouncy and looks even better when your hair's relaxed

u see my mixed race freind relaxed her i was soooooo baffedshe had the nicest hair, i used 2 cainrow it 4 her, proper thickthen she permed it and slicked it 2 the side 4 the rest of her skool lifei swear i told ppl at 1 point she was rocking a semi comb overshe has a bob now tho so its recovering
yeah i wouldn't ever relax my hair again...i don't know what my aunt was thinking!!!

no femalebut i remember when i was younger with the picky headin the school morning my mum used to damn near kill mehave my head followin the comb n all sortssh*t HURT
Imagine how it was for a young Asian boy like me.My mum used to sidepart my hair and send me off to school. I looked like a right neek.God Bless the day I first used hairgel.Even more so, God Bless the day when I first got a skinfade.*Says piece and leaves for not knowing what these females are discussing*

sundays was not the one for me back in the day boy, especially wen my mum used to try out some new hairstyle and ting would be sitting there for longg.my hair is still natural tho, it was in good condition so i never relaxed it. gonna relax and cut it short in a couple months tho need to decide what look i wanna go for. any suggestions would be appreciated.
nola you should try 'Silicon mix'. I ordered some earlier this week i'm just waiting on it now, so I can give it a try. apparently it makes the hair soft and bouncy and looks even better when your hair's relaxed
ok then thanks, gonna look for this.

My mum has been relaxing my hair since I was like 6, and aside from the dodgy trims, I think my hair is in alright condition in terms of health.I will DEFINITELY relax my daughter's hair.I hated my mum doing my hair. Them ones where she would start brushing my hair - with them HARD brushes - get distracted by Eastenders and end up brushing my face kmt. The tears I used to shed when she was combing my hair out as well.She relaxed it for me the other day, so I'm enjoying the two week period of criss hair. When I wash it for that 2nd time, I'm gonna be majorly pissed. All the niceness will just fade away.
LMAOSomebody draw for the pics please...
We've seen them MORE than enough times. However I know Bane will be quick to supply.
Dont chat my name you buttaz sket.