Euro Millions

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh thats crazy mony n they cant roll it over...my mates gonna play coz she had a dream about sixnumbers and she believes its a sign.....so im jus hopes she wins, coz she gonna bring me inif she winsbut what are the odds of dat
My mum claims that one time she dreamt the numbers and forgot to buy a ticket and some of the numbers came up. biggrin.gif
After reading this i rang my mate and reminded her!!!!No joke.

Yeh thats crazy mony n they cant roll it over...my mates gonna play coz she had a dream about sixnumbers and she believes its a sign.....so im jus hopes she wins, coz she gonna bring me inif she winsbut what are the odds of dat
My mum claims that one time she dreamt the numbers and forgot to buy a ticket and some of the numbers came up. biggrin.gif
If number 23 or 28 ( I can't remember) come up then this is me.Dreamt I had the numbers but it was blurry...couldn't work out if it was a 3 or 8..hmmmm

wens da deadline?i aint got ma ticket yet
half 7 or suttingo shop NOW and play 10 linesif u win u can send me a grandps i love you
LOLi jus went shopi got 2 il give you a tonfor the cheek they tried to I.D. me "are u 16 love "a fink it was cos i had a bow in my hair (dnt watch it was cute lol)but stilthe nerve

You know when people get shook about winning bare money in this situation 95mil....If I actually won it...me myself and I would know (and probably marge and pops) thats it.pay off any outstanding debt (including mortgage)buy a couple tings here and there.Rest gets invested and a lickle to charity.I don't need to flaunt dem monies there-more trouble than its worth

if i win im guna leave a bag wit £100 000 in itthen post the location in here
half of this forum would die if you did that
that will be the only time it's guaranteed that everyone from VIP will meet upI haven't played. I don't know what I'd do with that kind of money...