Taking meat from the meat pot

Jubez Fresco

I know I can't be the only one, I've been taking meat from the meatpot since '96 '97. Best times is when it's a fresh batch of stew and you can take your pick between the prime beef, cow foots and ox tails (No shakki it's like rubber)Worst times is when there's only like three left and you know if you take one it's gonna be bait so if one of them is beef you get a pair of scissors and snip off abit.This is my anti-drug.

I know I can't be the only one, I've been taking meat from the meatpot since '96 '97. Best times is when it's a fresh batch of stew and you can take your pick between the prime beef, cow foots and ox tails (No shakki it's like rubber)Worst times is when there's only like three left and you know if you take one it's gonna be bait so if one of them is beef you get a pair of scissors and snip off abit.This is my anti-drug.
lol this man knows.. fried shaki is the one tho.. That meat is tuff.. (Pause)I odnt eat that much meat the days..but still fried/grilled meat soaked in stew with with big mama bakerys bread > _______________

Standard, nowadays im more brazen, dont care about the clanging of the dutch pot
u know, although every now & then, i'll get a kuf in my head.
Been doing this since 19 how long? My brother is offkey though, man will just go in the pot and peel aarf the skin off the chicken and leave the rest wtf.
biggrin.gif

lol this man knows.. fried shaki is the one tho.. That meat is tuff.. (Pause)I odnt eat that much meat the days..but still fried/grilled meat soaked in stew with with big mama bakerys bread > _______________
lol yur sig is live

i dont understand how people can mix meats, meat stew wtfanyway, ive never bin one to go on the pot like thati askbut my brother, and now my sister, them lot are craven as rarse, jus dippin in the pot, and they dont care you knowthey will dip dip dip, until theres nuffin left, or one measly piece of chicken or some fatty bit of lamband swear down they never did itand then if they see me eating somethin "aaargh, why you comin home and eatin out the place"so craven

havent had a worthy stew in ages.....biggrin.gif
LOLWhen I was young I made sure everything was placed carefully, if the lid was upside down, which part of the stove it was on, the laddle etc.Nowadays I leave evidence scattered everywhere, the only time I've been caught was when I left a bloody fork in the sink.

LOL.Man dips regularly.
I miss it, eveyrtime I go back home I reach.Last time 10 minutes before I had to head back to uni I decided to reach the whole pot.
my mum made the nicest soup before i went back to uni. i need to go home man. *puts in order now*