Threesomes...

Soca Junkie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She aint from london, so brixton is her.I'd go for the first round with her, buss, then be ike "ok, im gettin my bredrin" then walk out, wipe the sweat off with a towel.Then I put these onistockphoto_2345282_fake_mustache_mask.jpgCome back in And I be like "Yea I'm matthews nigga bovice, lets do this ting"Master of disguise I tell ya.
LOL...Brixton is the last place I'd go... Infact allow LDN all together. At Goli... my fantasys can be as dirty as I want them to be... don't mean i'll actually do it biggrin.gif

She aint from london, so brixton is her.I'd go for the first round with her, buss, then be ike "ok, im gettin my bredrin" then walk out, wipe the sweat off with a towel.Then I put these onistockphoto_2345282_fake_mustache_mask.jpgCome back in And I be like "Yea I'm matthews nigga bovice, lets do this ting"Master of disguise I tell ya.
biggrin.gif:D:D

my current girlfriend has only bin wit 3 guys including me, didn't give head to none of them (was young so had that errrggh mentality about head)i will never let my standards slip
LMAO. You've never lied or amended your CV to get a job no?See where i'm going with this... biggrin.gif Hold tight YOU.
C/SReal world fam.If your girl is by some small miracle telling the truth, good.But dont delude yourself innit.
deluding myself about hw many people shes bin with?lolu man gimme jokes
lolYou're missing my point.Take everything with a pinch of NaCl.Is there anything you've lied to, or not been completely honest with your girl about (even if its because she hasnt asked)?There's your answer.

but shes only had sex with one person
Yeh but she is performing a sexual act on another one..But yea, spitroast..Its like If you are a manAnd you and your boy aer f*cking one chickYou only have sex with one person dont you? I doubt you would be f*cking your boy, and thats still classed as a threesome so..