FAO those who are single

Eduardo da Silva

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

booked myself a nice little holiday in canada, got some luxury log cabin with plasma tv,sky,real fire,bear rugs them thing and just gunna do some fishing,skiing and jam with some bears and beavers drink soem beers,shoot old dears,grow a beard and just lock off my phone,basically just get away to excape evry grunger that wants to get ragdolled in the name of romance.maybe try recreate some classic scenes from twin peaks.bit melodromatic but still,i feel the whole boycott ting is strong,basically just tryna reclaim the day as mans day cuz aint these whores heard romance is dead like romans u feel me the only slow jams is wen i crush berries in my hands out to the mans with no plans,bring a base we can make a fruit flan,pose for polaroids and flex like the taliban biggrin.gif on a real though will jsut carry on as normal,maybe play some tekken as king,practice my tiger lariat or sutton,probly go out friday anyways

First part of the day shall be spent in the library cathing up with college work... then the other half shall be spent at work till 9.30pm.Might phone someone after work so I can get some droooow and get high.Good times.
I have nothing to do.You have nothing to do.Lets do this ting.

First part of the day shall be spent in the library cathing up with college work... then the other half shall be spent at work till 9.30pm.Might phone someone after work so I can get some droooow and get high.Good times.
LOL just out of curiousity what ends you from?

Brixton..you?

ay upcilla.jpg

Brixton..you?
Eurgh south... I reside in dirrrrty dirrrty Hertfordshire lol