how was the valentines?

djbmc

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bay, what was that thing saying? You thing you were going to...Mine was just working, big...
Cool Kids at YOYO?didnt go man, mums at hospital init, hospital rang me up givin me updates and i went down there instead.
was in the que for this but the crowd wernt my cup of tea so i ducked

Any normal day... had 2 texts say Happy V Day... thought Meh... went library... then work... then home.Jammed on the fone... then my bredrin foned me to tell me the guy she likes keeps messing her about and then calls me lonely coz I said she's being a bugga boo! lmao I'm lonely yea dass why ur moaning down my fone... some people aye.

text my ex saying ''happy whores day hope you catch AIDS and may yr first 5 children be stillborn and the next five are all harlequin babies that constantly scream and pull yr hair even wen yr getting gang raped and stabbed by the whole of house of commons and al quieda,ud probly enjoy it u slut from hell,evryday i pray for news that youve been brutally murdered.peace''