Jeans

YUNG BATHIN APE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont pick clothes on brands, right now i cant afford them, so i live in and out of h&m and topman and other such places.there is no way id pay (atm im a dead broke student) big £'s for some jeans i can get for 30-35im not cheap, im just smart with my money

phat farm up in here NO YANKi jus like baggy jeans
Them Yardie/Freshie jeans there.
my LRG JEANS collection>>>______
I wanna try a pair of LRG jeans but they seem like their TOO baggy, whats the fit like?
LRG R BAGGY BUT NOT DAT BAGGYI LIKE EMDEPENDS ON UR PREFRENCE REAALLYIF UR 1 OF DEM FAGGOTS HU LIKE TIGHT FIT SLASH SKINNY JEANSTHEY AINT 4 U

i dont pick clothes on brands, right now i cant afford them, so i live in and out of h&m and topman and other such places.there is no way id pay (atm im a dead broke student) big £'s for some jeans i can get for 30-35im not cheap, im just smart with my money
dun kno

Yeah boy. Id rather nice topman jeans over them ugly g star jeans any day.Although I have 1 really expensive pair of jeans.And Evisu made the best jeans but you have to carry a receipt on you to prove to people theyre real these days.

phat farm up in here NO YANKi jus like baggy jeans
Them Yardie/Freshie jeans there.
my LRG JEANS collection>>>______
I wanna try a pair of LRG jeans but they seem like their TOO baggy, whats the fit like?
there are a few different fits so you just need to try them out. Some are really baggy, others more similar to a 501 etcclassic root 47big tree fitetc

juss kool nar star gangif you bought D&G jeans you would know what the Winner fit isI only wear Winner'sMost of the other fits get small by the ankles an things like thatSome Kanye West fruity plimsole wearing type of jeansgetmahblad

i've got so many pairs of jeans, it's actually quite ridiculous. i probably only wear about 6 of them as wellmy favourite brands are levi's, gap, for all mankind for straight leg, miss sixty, pepe and wrangler for skinny jeansi bought a nice pair of skinny jeans from berksha the other day which are surprisingly nice, only £20 as well