LMAO

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looooooooooooooooolllllllllf*cking heck, we need popo like that over here.man standardly put that kid in his place.

man was getting bullied.i would not have been able to stop my mouth in this situation, lmao'you keep acting like that and somebody is going to kill you'i would have looked the fat c*nt in the eye and asked if her was threatening meprobs would have gotten a batton around the ribs from this guythat kids skateboard--------> the officers shiitty car

i actually f*cking hate police, i would of smashed his f*cking nut ineven police cant take libetrties like that with me
Innit, this is EXACTLY what Merseyside police are like (probably the same in other places in UK, i just know bout Merseyside)Proper d*ckheads, think cuz they got a badge they can do what they want - if i was that kid he wudda got a fist to the face the moment he evn tried to wrestle me like that

trust me, u cant let police take libeties i never have never willi got done for "assaulting a police officer" a while ago but f*ck them, it was only a causion cause they knew the pig was a c*nt.gotta stand up for urself
freedom of speech >>>>my boy was in some fight in city center at night, and a police hit him with a baton, my boy bit the cop took a chunk out hes leg and got away with it, self defense, witnesses stood up for him and he got off

ive dealt wit a few police officers in my life, and they were all safe... even the ones who arrested me at 15 loool.the d*ckhead ones are the community support officers. they just think they the sh*t foreal. i mustve told one of em to his face 'i bet u had bully issues in school init' that shut him up

trust me, u cant let police take libeties i never have never willi got done for "assaulting a police officer" a while ago but f*ck them, it was only a causion cause they knew the pig was a c*nt.gotta stand up for urself
freedom of speech >>>>my boy was in some fight in city center at night, and a police hit him with a baton, my boy bit the cop took a chunk out hes leg and got away with it, self defense, witnesses stood up for him and he got off
allow the biting. but still pretty deepive thrown a snowball and it hit one of those officers on bikes in the back of the head, if it was a bobby it would have taken his lid off.im lethal with a snowball biggrin.gif they didnt know who threw it, and peddled off

f*ck these type of police, boy was only 14 loool thinks hes something special because of the badge. Police down my way are kind of like this. Was a fight in town the other week and becuase the police man got took down on the floor trying to wrestle this one guy he pulled out the pepper spray and started beating him with the baton