Help please.

Miss Jay

Posts been deleted =/I dunno for some reason I'd like to see it fowarded to her work adress just to watch Miss Jay suffer the consequences, it's one of those "what have I done !" moments when the person knows full well what could happen.
Then you need a life.Seriously.We all like catching jokes but posting peoples actual details is wrong and probably illegal.

Posts been deleted =/I dunno for some reason I'd like to see it fowarded to her work adress just to watch Miss Jay suffer the consequences, it's one of those "what have I done !" moments when the person knows full well what could happen.
Then you need a life.Seriously.We all like catching jokes but posting peoples actual details is wrong and probably illegal.
She posted her own details, and in what way is it illegal anyway, it was her work adress and her name biggrin.gifEDIT: Actually I see you tryna play Captain Save a Ho, nevermind do your thing innit.

She posted her own details, and in what way is it illegal anyway, it was her work adress and her name biggrin.gif
Exactly she shot herself in the foot doing that and her skett-ish ways.