Help please.

Miss Jay

u seem really angry mizwhy does it bother you so much she was sucking her boyfriends d*ck and filming it? i mean it all happened behind closed doorwhen u meet random chicks off vip2 for sex, can u really be shocked by their antics?
Exactly. Why get angry over any slosh?Surely you knew her ways before you hit it?

u seem really angry mizwhy does it bother you so much she was sucking her boyfriends d*ck and filming it? i mean it all happened behind closed doorwhen u meet random chicks off vip2 for sex, can u really be shocked by their antics?
Yes I can as it goes. I didn't just link up with Erin one time this was an on going thing for a while, and bare stuff was said to me and I always thought something was fishy.I am well within my rights, that situation is that situation, my situation with her is what I am upset about

sum1 sum up the 21 pages plz
SCANDALOUS SERIOUSS SEX SHOCKER!ANG TITE THE FRUITY BREHZ OUT THERE YEH7052b22e9db1a373fb6fc05faa76239.JPG
flat eric explain
tryna take me for drugged up or somethingwas sum joke ting from dat time people were pretendin to pm her nekid pics hwmq1x.jpglol @ whoever got excited with dat screenshotlol @ thinking i could slip like that

What mizchif was in love ? deeplook on the positive side u could of been bradleyinstead sh*t got exposed online infront of heads u dont knownot at christmas at dinner imagine miss jay coming to ur mums mizchif with that dvd she done u a favouryou gonna dash the ring ?

What mizchif was in love ? deeplook on the positive side u could of been bradleyinstead sh*t got exposed online infront of heads u dont knownot at christmas at dinner imagine miss jay coming to ur mums mizchif with that dvd she done u a favouryou gonna dash the ring ?
lool