Sign in to follow this  
Young £

Patrice Evra

I agree.*waits for imbecile to come in and say clichy>>>*He needs to improve his defensive game alittle though, still very good.

yer Lennon badderd Evra that day still..every great player is allowed an off daybut this was more about his tricks stillBEG SUM1 get a clip of the skill he did vs Arse, cant find it anywhere

*looks at sig*Good player though, improved ALOT
Knew you'd say that.=\Everyone gets done sometimes, come like every player is sick every match..

Young, is Cesc "God biggrin.gif " Fabregas who's getting mocked in ur avi?
sh*tdidnt even know that was himthought he werent playing yesterday

:D

Guest luckstar

clichy has neva had a bad dayclichy is superior... he can cross betta.. evras crossing is APPPAULINGraul bravo at lleeeds > evraok im takin the pissbut if u tell me that royston drenthe aint betta than evra then u r a dkckhead who shud suck his nan

tried telling a few man hes ahead of clichy by a bit stillthey werent having itbest LB in prem

"Every great player is allowed an off day"

Was better at Monaco IMOMaybe because he was one of the key guysBest LB in the world along with Marcelo.
GassWhat the f*ck has Marcelo done? He can't even defendThem FM judgements biggrin.gif SMH

Was better at Monaco IMOMaybe because he was one of the key guysBest LB in the world along with Marcelo.
GassWhat the f*ck has Marcelo done? He can't even defendThem FM judgements biggrin.gif SMH
truss

truss
Was meant to say Clichy.I been playing FM today man llow me.Truesay when I watch Madrid play he plays sick

lmao recently murks been getting heated by his own fansevra is only just ahead of clichy but i think hes narrowed the gap this season. both are sick evra saved Manchester United - Champions of the world. bare times and i mean offensively

Guest RSNL

Clichy is better , Even the not so bright footballing fans (murko,tanner,sho) can see that.