OK here's a theory

bex

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems a bit paranoidbut true say people shudnt bait up anything OTT on here like E15 I STOLE A GUYS PHONE etcthen u get a chick like kurious puttin up some (fiiiine) pictures then complaining when sumone in a club recognises herif ur worried just dont go over the top with revealing information about urselfif bex IS right then we have a window to voice our opinions to the police
i dunno wot its like in scotland but round ere they dnt listen to us.
lol the cops are pretty much the same here except they are stricter about weedanywa what i mean isif the authorities were monitoring this forum for informationwe could use it as an opportunity to voice our opinionsnot that they would or wouldnt listen but they would....see them.

i thought it was common knowledge blade has links with trident. biggrin.gif

The talking points within this internet community directly reflect the issues that are of interest/concern in our own communities..aka a window.When research is conducted.. Every single person is not asked... What they do, is set up a representation of society...Public forums = representation of society.. Big Up Bex.... Awake
No, forums are not a representation of societyThey are a place where 10% of the nerdiest element make 90% of the noiseVIP2 is not a representation of anything except the users of VIP2You are having delusions of self-importance The government doesn't give a sh*t about you enough to spy on your discussions about music, lightskin girls, Seriouss' titties and comics.
Bung Bang... Connec!!!Thats what I get to find out, this is no reflection of society. Once upon a time I did think so but I see that its not.And bex, the reason you have to sign in is Admin wanted to exploit the popularity of that Seriouss topic which had nealy 100 guest to gain new users.The Company was done by a normal mod, as been mentioned beforeCant remember your other points but yeah, you didnt have the basics right. But good on you for thinking out of the box so to speak and having the faith in it to post it. I think thats what the dude who said you was on the right track was saying.Oh yeah, swear theres bare bad weed going around. First Smaddy, now this? Maybe theres a bad reaction when you mix rhyponol (sp.) with di ganja, but suttins going on with the girls, man

I agree with Bex in the way that we shouldn't think that we say or do on vip2 or linked to vip2, stays on here. Think of all the lurkers reading your conversations and whatever, and because you don't know WHO they are, you don't what they're on.So in that way, it's not about putting up any kind of personal information anymore. Not for the fear of identity fraud or whatever they warn you against, but rather for the fear of the unknown.

I agree with Bex in the way that we shouldn't think that we say or do on vip2 or linked to vip2, stays on here. Think of all the lurkers reading your conversations and whatever, and because you don't know WHO they are, you don't what they're on.So in that way, it's not about putting up any kind of personal information anymore. Not for the fear of identity fraud or whatever they warn you against, but rather for the fear of the unknown.
biggrin.gif:D:D Sorry found that part utterly hillarious.

lmao

But they dont know who I am, so mi nuh give a dyam

lmao
lol at 'sory'anywaysum1's been followin my posts, questioning me on things ive said on here.not goodgonna have to lay low brb