What tests should immigrants face?

Ephren Taylor

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they should just speak english, ban asians (indian types) from using that thing that makes them stinkmainly the older ones not the young ones, whatever it is ban it or no passport.ban africans from talking too loud on their phone and selling stinky meat in their shops that stink up the whole streetno benefits for any muslim cleric for life.

No they SHOULDNT have to pass ANY tests.
Whats jokes is English people go to countries like Ibiza and that, go and live in their own community in a home away from home type scenario, encourage unruly tourists to come and f*ck about and dont have to do sh*t."Yeah mate, can I 'ave steak and chips with a peena colarda"About learn the language. Shouldnt make the place seem like heaven then should you. Suits you when you want Indians to come and be dr.'s or when you want Caribbean to run your transport, South African's to be teachers, but when it backfires you wanna limit? Scum make me laugh

Whats jokes is English people go to countries like Ibiza and that, go and live in their own community in a home away from home type scenario, encourage unruly tourists to come and f*ck about and dont have to do sh*t."Yeah mate, can I 'ave steak and chips with a peena colarda"About learn the language. Shouldnt make the place seem like heaven then should you. Suits you when you want Indians to come and be dr.'s or when you want Caribbean to run your transport, South African's to be teachers, but when it backfires you wanna limit? Scum make me laugh
lmaothis guy knowsam i the only one who thinks its only the unemployed chavs who are moaning.

The basics:- Learn Language- Learn Culture- Abide by the Law- No benefits WHATSOEVER for an initial period.
biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D (believe I wanted to put more lols but 'You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message') LOL @ England having a culture. LOL @ saying they should abide by the law, when thats a given. LOL @ no benifits :D

lmaothis guy knowsam i the only one who thinks its only the unemployed chavs who are moaning.
the brits going to spain and that, are not going as immigrant workers they buy houses take their businesses there and are INSTANTLY adding to the economy of the country, they SHOULD learn how to speak the language, not the same as most who come in to uk. and a brit in spain who cant speak spanish will at least hire spanish speaking workers an indian hiring his great grandfather who can only count money is taking the piss

bingo1.jpgI think thats the case in the most part.I think we need a limits on integration in certain parts of the countryfor example there will be an area where say lots of polish people livemore polish people will move their to join their 'community'but how does the area cope?the schools need teachers with language skills, same with doctors, etc there may not be enuff housing in that area, or space in the schoolsimmigration is needed in this country but these are some of the problems problems which need addressed.i think the only test should be language, you gotta be able to communicate even if its very limited vocab