BALIFFS

violet

some baliffs just came to one of the houses across the street...well i assume they were baliffs...i just hear some lady bare shouting...i look out the window and these guys are loading stuff into a van...shes all like 'YOU f*ckING BASTARDS...I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT...RUINING PEOPLE'S LIFES'and her little daughter is all cryingit was quite sad actually...but the way she was so hysterical made it kinda funny!

joke is bailifs aint even allowd in ur house unless u let them, they cant force entrythem ones that force they way in tho need to get bangd in the head with batsthey only do it to women or little mans who wont cuss them.
skeen....but then who would let bailiffs in though....really?!!

joke is bailifs aint even allowd in ur house unless u let them, they cant force entrythem ones that force they way in tho need to get bangd in the head with batsthey only do it to women or little mans who wont cuss them.
They can make friendly entry tho.Any open windows, open doors, access through a garden etc all legal.The law is funny innit

they tried to come to my house about some bullshit... i told them the bill was payed... tried to force his way in my house like say i was that guy... i just pushed him off my doorstep and closed the door...he knocked again ... he was like "im gonna post this letter thru ur postbox... tell the home owner to phone it str8 away" ... eedioit... they never come back again.

skeen....but then who would let bailiffs in though....really?!!
I don't think people know that they can refuse them entry that's why they let them in.If she didn't make any noise I doubt anyone would have noticed the bailiffs taking her stuff

yeah ballifs are to much they have the power to perform the deepest scams on people.Total cunts though taking away from people with nothing just so they can sell there sh*t n then fund to kill more innocent middle easterns. In a fake manufactured war.Im not dumb enough to believe our tax is really going towards 40% of what they say it is.NHS is a disgrace, Police is being funded nicely cause the police state means alot to them for control.Just a joke really,and then to top it off you've got cuntish baliffs thinking there saving the world by mugging you off for sh*t you've worked for.there tryna make it like the IRS in america where they go on like old bill n kick your door off with guns draw n sh*t just to reposess sh*t if u refuse to pay taxes.Even worse there though there is no law saying you have to pay tax so its just an illegal business stealing money from people. The 4th amendment protects the american people from being taxed. In the UK though they just make it up as they go along to suck money from you.If you do business you always clock how much of a joke the money thats getting extracted from you is. Which is why alot of them pay people loads for tax evasion n advice on how to handle large sums of money without paying much to the scum bag government / back to the system.We all saw how far it got Al Fayed. I plan to play the game (until revolution is immenent) but ill get back what i put in no doubt.