PS3 Call of Duty Thread

Creed Diskenth

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are u bruv? i think we need to sort this in a free for all 2nyt or 2moz and have 3 games write order down and thats that. coz i seem to be moving from one guy to a next and i will put money on grimey bwoy winning or kidd. i think we should go shipment, crossfire and kill house. allow big levels for guys to run (crossfire is for the guys that like to hide) lol. then the list is the list and if u wana change position then u send the challenge and we can divert from every man hype talking.

Guest haze-e
How do I unlock the Golden Dragunov? Had the game like 2 days, I got the Golden Deagle but want a Sniper.
Get all 100 Kill and all 150 Headshots for althe sniper rifles.

who are u bruv? i think we need to sort this in a free for all 2nyt or 2moz and have 3 games write order down and thats that. coz i seem to be moving from one guy to a next and i will put money on grimey bwoy winning or kidd. i think we should go shipment, crossfire and kill house. allow big levels for guys to run (crossfire is for the guys that like to hide) lol. then the list is the list and if u wana change position then u send the challenge and we can divert from every man hype talking.
:D whenever im bothered to play properly i come TOP in free for alls tbh. everyone will tell u plus that dnt mean sh*t.everyone knows there levels. *re-up of the cod4 roster tbh*

COD4 LEAGUEj-step-remember BACK in the day, he was telling Gambino he was 'bout it' GENERAL STATUSboy- man cam outta no where and done the business. leader of the 'Slough Massive' CHAMPIONS LEAGUEkid- mans been playing the game for 20+ days so that says it all reallyreziw- jeeeeeeeeeez, say no more.______________________________solo-came along way from the 'solo's swag' days. UEFA CUP____________________________macz- O.G. got deaded thou, so man slipped downegyptian- wud say him and solo are on levels but not really thouskemar- O.G. sniper. does his ting when he wants togreed- noob, only here cos he ja-ruled macz carerreams- he does this ting, underrated imo. ___________________________________________ BOTTOM HALF OF THE TABLEscorpzz- who?iheartdubstep- never seen him do anything worth talking aboutdurst- N/M (no mic)kushty- last man standing at s&d EVERYTIME for some strange reason. he can do this ting thouashman- *cough cough*f*ck THE NON VIP2 GUYS. ONLY KIDD DESERVES A SHOUT OUT

yeah i would pretty much agree with rez but i think im with solo in uefa at least lol. as rez stated macz career got ended his top of mid section that deserves promotion. lolz
TRUST ME BRUV U GOT PROMOTED. BEFORE U DEADED MACZ U WAS BELOW DUBSTEP. SO U JUMPED A FEW PLACES.

lol allow that the best is prob kidd, not older his swag but the little 1 is good. grimey bwoy would def f*ck all of them up. i could maybe and dubstep no1 seen him play coz he aint had his first game yet. without a doubt kidd is only over sick guy. but i would say that standings are this;Grimey bwoykiddreziwgrimey greedj stepsoloegyptianfrontlinedubstepmikes legendlion of godmaczreamskev4winnerbig ukskema
oh my dayz that chart is off key grimey bwoy better than rez or kidhow u gonna put skemar last wtf?to many thing wrong with ur list to mention the only person who shuld be talking out of the grimey boys is grimey bwoy

i swear greed i swear u got to be joking some times i know ur playing with everyones heads its must be fun doe ill tell u fact that everyone would agree one when we all play SnD,TD or ground wari have never seen u on top just coz u beat macz dont mean sh*t macz is still way better than u when have u ever come on top?