Fable 2

Supernova

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the reviews with this game. Everywhere else it's getting 9's 10's. IGN and Gamespot gave it an 8?Also what's this thing i hear about online co-op? Was on N4G.
Online Co-Op got patched on the first day of release so as soon as you go on LIVE its sorted. It was something that was blown out of proportion.I believe IGN and Gamespot gave it 8.5 or something like that. Universally the reviews are averaging just above 9 if you take all the review score across the board into account.Its a good game and i hardly play games (no bias). Some people just seriously don't get it. The whole point is that its light hearted and quintessentially British. Also, the fun is in discovering everything, and doing all the side quests, buying property, getting married loads of times, slapping whores, f*ck*ng whores with no dom then killing them, saving slaves then killing them etc etc it goes on and oni seriously don't understand it when some people just want to race through it and only do the main quest in the quickest time possible. Its like barely scratching the potential of the game.

I don't get the reviews with this game. Everywhere else it's getting 9's 10's. IGN and Gamespot gave it an 8?Also what's this thing i hear about online co-op? Was on N4G.
Online Co-Op got patched on the first day of release so as soon as you go on LIVE its sorted. It was something that was blown out of proportion.I believe IGN and Gamespot gave it 8.5 or something like that. Universally the reviews are averaging just above 9 if you take all the review score across the board into account.Its a good game and i hardly play games (no bias). Some people just seriously don't get it. The whole point is that its light hearted and quintessentially British. Also, the fun is in discovering everything, and doing all the side quests, buying property, getting married loads of times, slapping whores, f*ck*ng whores with no dom then killing them, saving slaves then killing them etc etc it goes on and oni seriously don't understand it when some people just want to race through it and only do the main quest in the quickest time possible. Its like barely scratching the potential of the game.
LOOLI am so buying this game when i get a 360.

got it 2day... gd gamenotice when im playing 1player story mode and my bredrin on ma friends list is playin if were on the same street i can see dem give/take items from them n that...
thanks for supporting :)thats the orbs thing. You can also chat.they can also jump into your game or you can jump into their game as a generic hench man and run the level together. Its better to do that when you have progressed further through the game though.

got it 2day... gd gamenotice when im playing 1player story mode and my bredrin on ma friends list is playin if were on the same street i can see dem give/take items from them n that...
thanks for supporting :)thats the orbs thing. You can also chat.they can also jump into your game or you can jump into their game as a generic hench man and run the level together. Its better to do that when you have progressed further through the game though.
huh? hold on so u can see other ppl wandering around the same world as u? doing their own single player?

huh? hold on so u can see other ppl wandering around the same world as u? doing their own single player?
Yeah you can and also invite them into your game