Xbox 360 Call of Duty Thread

Supernova

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come join the fun!yall missed the spawn glitch of the world. had the whole team on lock. not one of their team got over 10 kills but managed to achieve a 40+ death streak ended up with 76-11 was emotional
i just looked up elevator glitch on youtubethat is some mad sh*t how do people discover this stuff? a bit of a lame way to play though

you know what?i never liked search and destroy but after experimenting with a few different custom classes ive found im not that bad at it (found that ak47+acog w/claymores, stopping power and steady aim is good)its like a team based elimination game with a time limit and option objective1 game got me proper excitedi was the last guy left, on the destroy team, and 3 opponents lefttook 1 guy out from a distancethe next guy tagged me a couple times, floored him but he went into last stand when my clip just ran outquickly moved to cover and tossed a stun grenade towards him for the kill1 last guy hiding - i had a left and right route so i threw a grenade to the right and ran round to the leftgot himwas sick