What is ur Plan A?

Doug

Personally i dont really understand when i see dudes tellin me their plans for the future, and how grand it will be when they aint in education.But then again, Kanye and Bill Gates reached billionaire without college so i wont be too closed minded.But my question is, if u AINT in college or skool, wtf is ur Plan A to get rich?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just doing wot i enjoy, exploring things i'm interested in. As long as i've got enough money to survive and live quite comfortably i aint really bothered about being massively rich.

One boy I know used to have quite a good plan Man had been shottin since like 13 puttin away 2-3 bills away (at the time) a week for bout 4 yearssaid he was gon go college get his construction thing done, and build his own house with the money he'd saved up would actually like to know how succesfull he's been, but the way he went on bout it, he's probably got that house rented out by now

Guest AnkleMurda

For now...get my degree.As long as I do something I enjoy and I'm eating good off it then that's cool, ain't too bothered about being overly rich.But if the opportunity comes, mama didn't raise no fool.

Work my way up in a multinational in the financial sector.. work and live in other parts of the world.Im working for one at the moment, and plan to be here for a good while. I've learnt alot, but theres nuff directions you can go in.. Thinking about where to work next, location wise, but stay with the same company..This actually isnt my plan A.. Was my plan B.

Personally i dont really understand when i see dudes tellin me their plans for the future, and how grand it will be when they aint in education.But then again, Kanye and Bill Gates reached billionaire without college so i wont be too closed minded.But my question is, if u AINT in college or skool, wtf is ur Plan A to get rich?
Kanye is a music artist and Bill Gates is an entrepreneur, neither avenue necessarily needs college to be successful.If someone plans to run their own company they dont need to be in education to do that.Several quotes about millionaires/billionaires
and Ecclestone left school at the age of 16 to work at the local gasworks
He got a diploma in Land Surveying at Fassino di Busca's high school with the lowest grades. Briatore found early work as a ski instructor and restaurant manager.
After leaving school at 16, Sugar started selling car aerials and electrical goods out of a van he had bought with his savings of £100. He has now an estimated fortune of £830m.
Gates stated that he scored 1590 on his SATs. He enrolled at Harvard College in the fall of 1973 intending to get a pre-law degree, but did not have a definite study plan and eventually left without his degree.
At sixteen, Branson left school and moved to London, where he began his first successful business, Student magazine
Running a business is like life experience, the more you put in the more you learn and the less mistakes you make, you need to be smart but you dont need college for that.In contrast going to school or college might get you a very good job and very well paid one but its highly unlikely you will end up RICH because you will probably be working for somebody else.

Running a business is like life experience, the more you put in the more you learn and the less mistakes you make, you need to be smart but you dont need college for that.In contrast going to school or college might get you a very good job and very well paid one but its highly unlikely you will end up RICH because you will probably be working for somebody else.
i feal u on this bit.....real talk

there is a big misconception though about "not working for someone else and doing the normal 9-5"this is kind of hyped. its not as if the chairman of barclays bank who works 9-5 and works on behalf of the shareholders is crying about not running his own business.just cos someone owns a business doesnt mean he's raking in cash like no one in an office can. if that 'businessman' should lose his key potential to earn money i.e. a barber losing the use of his hands, then he effectively loses his business. then what?people can earn $500,000 a year easily "working for someone else", and it is never about what you earn, but always about what you keep.so it doesnt matter if you're on a 30k salary, its about being educated about making money work for you.if you have a passion about something and see a gap in the market then of course starting a business is a good step,but some people just use that dont wanna do a 9-5 cos they are lazy or just have terrible communication skills so cant work well with people or authority..and wont even be able to run their own business.

there is a big misconception though about "not working for someone else and doing the normal 9-5"this is kind of hyped. its not as if the chairman of barclays bank who works 9-5 and works on behalf of the shareholders is crying about not running his own business.just cos someone owns a business doesnt mean he's raking in cash like no one in an office can. if that 'businessman' should lose his key potential to earn money i.e. a barber losing the use of his hands, then he effectively loses his business. then what?people can earn $500,000 a year easily "working for someone else", and it is never about what you earn, but always about what you keep.so it doesnt matter if you're on a 30k salary, its about being educated about making money work for you.if you have a passion about something and see a gap in the market then of course starting a business is a good step,but some people just use that dont wanna do a 9-5 cos they are lazy or just have terrible communication skills so cant work well with people or authority..and wont even be able to run their own business.
Smacked it

there was one time when i never worked and kept signing on after 6 months they sent me to some class I have not been around so much Dumb people in my life there were some graduates but the most were waste people we had to a presentaion about ourselfs and these guys were talking about they are gonna be rich and get a deal from rapping sorry but i refuse to belive these black boys could be so stupid I could not stop laughing coz I never knew peole so deluded exsisted

I study business at college and want to go University. But Im not doing it for the qualifications Im doing it so I can gain a greater understanding of business.You really dont need to go College and University to be successful. If anything it delays the process of success.
True, but it can afford you time.If you get your skills up while in education by the time youre finished you could be ready to dive into your business.If you just go uni and dont do your research or make your mistakes you will graduate and still be at level 0.You will still need to learn about what it takes to actually run a business but depending on your situation your mum might be on your ass to get a job, so you wont have the freedom or time to do it if that makes sense.

For the 1st 2 quotes yeah thats defo true, but those people right at the top of the working tree and on that money are about as rare as successful rich businessmen.lol at the last bityoure right, but those people are only fooling themselves, they are quite easy to spot aswell.