Gambino

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vaseline

my line for tomorrow"im so glad to see you today, i was up all night worrying if you were alright in that earthquake yesterday. if only i could contact you to make sure you was alright..079"

it's a conspiracy, it's bait, government is trying to make us all afraidif you were real like me and educated yourself by reading thousands of books then you would know the deal, open your mind and watch some Youtube videos that have all the answers
if you were REALLY educated and read thousands of booksyou would have realised that it was prince who caused an housequakeopen your mind dumbass
TELL ME WHO IN THE HOUSE, KNOW ABOUT THE QUAKE?2udugx0.jpg

I know tomorrow everyone at college is gonna be on some next hype...'brav man mussa been cleaning my shotty on the porch then 2 2's a crack opened up in the ground'
trusss'i swear down fam, i thought i was gonna die. im lucky to be here now. shits made me realise how important it is to live a proper life. ive found religion fam, ive turned muslim.wait there a sec gang jus need to buss a shot quick. soon come'

So did this tremor make me have a panic attack too.. i fort it was some super natural force or sutten... my heart was racin before the place shook
probably felt low level frequencies b4 it the tremor started.
dem smarty replies deh
lol at u thinkin this isnt to do with my juju

I know tomorrow everyone at college is gonna be on some next hype...'brav man mussa been cleaning my shotty on the porch then 2 2's a crack opened up in the ground'
trusss'i swear down fam, i thought i was gonna die. im lucky to be here now. shits made me realise how important it is to live a proper life. ive found religion fam, ive turned muslim.wait there a sec gang jus need to buss a shot quick. soon come'
lool, college days were funnynuff college student and school kids will be on a hype tho

lool, college days were funnynuff college student and school kids will be on a hype tho
And they bait wudda been in bed with their teddies, crying "MUMMY"LOL