Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

ye but in reality it would be as hard for a gay man to get it up for a girl, as it would be for you to get it up for a gay man.but i suppose its only eastenders, they will skip the gory details lol.
in reality nuff homo's have wife n kids to cover there sh*t up tbh

ye but in reality it would be as hard for a gay man to get it up for a girl, as it would be for you to get it up for a gay man.but i suppose its only eastenders, they will skip the gory details lol.
THIS/And lol @ all u sayin shabnam is nicer

must be slightly bisexual atleast to keep it up. dunno, if they actually have no sexual enjoyment with the opposite sex and they manage to show their partner that they do long enuff for them to have a family and kids....then thats sum serious act, they deserve oscars lol.

ye i didnt even pay any attention to what E20 was prior to this episode. and after 2 mins of research it does look sh*t and its obvious now that todays episode was a way to promote that spin off.its such an unoriginal idea but at least make a decent effort at it. the idea of any kind of spin off from such a classical soap just waters it down imo, especially if its nt a good spin off.