Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

lol at how butters denise is, especially compared to this new ting loretta. pissed.

LOOOL i kno

she needs to do her hair

she got MUGGED off

if that was me i would be all up in that sh*t, helpin out makin dem betches feel mad uncomfortable bout go home an cook

bitch

and i hate her attitude tbh, i kno its jus a show, but i dnt get why she said to lucas 'u want my soul' like doin a little bit of good work is the end of the world

Ian is a moist individual crying in the station

and he's so f*ck*ng stupid, no criminal acumen at all

he dumped the laptop in its entirety in the canal, y he didn't take the hardrive out smash it 2 pieces and then f*ck the lappy up wit a hammer, and burn it, then dash the smouldered remainders in a river in some NEXT ends, is beyond me

and 2 make matters worse he told Janine, what a f*ck*ng idiot

even tho it's clear he's innocent, he has brought this upon himself imo

denise gettin mugged off all over the shop

it would be fruitless to grater that lorrettas face on concrete but denise needs to step up her game

jus gettin mugged off to her face, shudda put her in her place there an then instead of goin home an brewin about it

i'd feel embarrased tellin my man that woman had me up like that

lol at how butters denise is, especially compared to this new ting loretta. pissed.

LOOOL i kno

she needs to do her hair

she got MUGGED off

if that was me i would be all up in that sh*t, helpin out makin dem betches feel mad uncomfortable bout go home an cook

bitch

and i hate her attitude tbh, i kno its jus a show, but i dnt get why she said to lucas 'u want my soul' like doin a little bit of good work is the end of the world

ye for real, denis is some backwards individual. well selfish, she cant even offer a bit of help to her husband, lucas should switch at her but he doesnt fully wear the trousers lol.

/

LOL @ ian, stays losing. he is just stupid. he will probably come out once they realise who the real murderer is.

denise gettin mugged off all over the shop

it would be fruitless to grater that lorrettas face on concrete but denise needs to step up her game

jus gettin mugged off to her face, shudda put her in her place there an then instead of goin home an brewin about it

i'd feel embarrased tellin my man that woman had me up like that

ye but butters chicks need to learn tbh....wot could she have possibly said to loretta

loretta is there lookin the part actin the part and u get cockney denise with her pinched face and 90's bin bag clothes

yh she hasnt got a leg to stand on, which is why she shoulda been in the community centre from early runnin tings, establishin herself, instead of comin in an keep gettin boyed off an jus the jus leavin

lol what an idiot

LOL @ how they represented Brixton. My Lord.

How else would they represent it? People wearing suits and ties? Says a lot tbh. If it feels embarrassing to watch back, then change your ways innit.

have u been to brixton recently

its suits an ties

if they wanned a sh*t area in south they shoulda gone peckham

omg has anyone else seen this E20 ting

where do i start the ghetto yout of the bunch is some any indian-ish looking bredda calling girls "my size"

with elephant man ring tone on his phone.

the black girl its a monster with sideburns for days whos breeded but god know who

some any re-bore budget skins, who comes up wit this sh*t

who writes this sh*t some 65yrs old dude whos never been outta buckinghamshire

now the slosh of the group guy f*ck some bredda on her dads grave

thats it im cutting my wrists

omg has anyone else seen this E20 ting

where do i start the ghetto yout of the bunch is some any indian-ish looking bredda calling girls "my size"

with elephant man ring tone on his phone.

the black girl its a monster with sideburns for days whos breeded but god know who

some any re-bore budget skins, who comes up wit this sh*t

who writes this sh*t some 65yrs old dude whos never been outta buckinghamshire

now the slosh of the group guy f*ck some bredda on her dads grave

thats it im cutting my wrists

LOL didnt even get as far as watching the last bit. its some ridiculous drama.