Eastenders

Guest Swiftie

Why would Danny Dyer spice it up?

The issue is not the actors it's the writing and what they are allowed to do tbh,

It's like the WWF they were hard hitting and cutting edge with certain things ages ago, now we expect more but they can't give it to us before the watershed.

I've heard Danny Dyer wants to be in it for a while, this means they're gonna have to find some realistic and mundane story lines for him mostly,

Corrie has been ahead comfortably for the last 4/5 years,

I don't watch Emmadale or Hollyoaks but people tell me they're ahead of Eastenders too. Certain times I just think people watch it out if habit coz its been shit for years now.

• Downvote 1

Eastenders is definitely habit watching. It's annoying now that Shirley and her Terrahawks face is on screen very minute.

Hollyoaks is shit but it knows its shit and makes it entertaining. It's not afraid to make ridiculous storylines that change at break neck speed. They take the piss with their actors too. They'll change their personalities over night (likeable nerd to serial killer) or get rid of someone without warning in one episode.