What Tracks Are You Rinsing ATM?

Guest faze

Didn't have to be so harsh fam lol! honesty's the way forward, i didn't actually like it either initially but the reactions since this hasn't got me complaining!I will say though that it was made on the same day so there's no mix whatsoever as stated at the end of the clip, shes going to re-do the vocals this weekend.Do you think it dont go with the beat? or her vocals are weak or what? i need real feedback to take on board rather than its wack!

oh sorry, had I realised it was your tune I wouldn't have been so blunt, tbh I just don't like the vocalyou make the beat? 'cause I do like that, could have sworn I'd heard it before though in one of these guy's mixes so it was one of those ones where I thought the vocal changed the track too much, like it turned a party tune into some heart felt tune... just not feeling the vibe the vocal brings

• 2 weeks later...

need to get back in the loop..... uni is killing me....aint kept upto date for last few months.... wont even have anytime to practice mixing till my dissertation is done :-(